Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Starting Tribulus and DHEA

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
Don't laugh. I know you guys prob don't mess with small potatoes such as these sups. But I am natural so I do. I'm 39 so I am interested to see if DHEA has any affect on me as I have never taken it before. I have a sensitivity to drugs like a three yr old little girl so I will know one way or another. From what I read on it it should work ok.

As far as Tribulus Testris goes in the past it has always given me a nice boost. Muscle growth - maybe not. But it makes me angry and very horny that is for certain. I use that in the gym. So in that respect it helps. I usually don't do the supps that throw in everything and the kitchen sink because I am so sensitive. I usually just take things individualy so I know exactly what does what. I will keep this thread posted with how I get on using the two in combo...

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
Yesterday was the first day on dhea and I felt pretty good. I took 50mg at 4am. I had a very noticeable energy level increase all day. So much so I had a very hard time going to sleep. That's even after I pulled out all the big guns and took Xanax, benidryle, magniusuim, and melatonin. So I lowered the does to 25mg today untill I get used to it. Then will increase to 100mg prob. So far so good. My wife was jealous of my energy boost so she took it today as well and got similar results. No work out today because my sleep sucked balls.

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
Give 7-KETO DHEA a try.

From my understanding 7-keto does not convert to test.

I'm super sensitive to things so my responce is prob a bit exaggerated. But 5 days in now and I notice a very noticeable differnce in the way I feel and look. My metab just went through the roof. I'm eating like a cow and loosing weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic