Ethan7400
What's New?

Life is too g-damn short!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I need to vent.

35 yr old healthy girl, known her since I was 5 years old. Hell of an athlete, not a big drinker, didn't use drugs, a college graduate and a successful career.

Goes to the Boston Marathon with her twin sister and a bunch of friends on Monday to support the runners, catches a couple of innings at the red sox game, has a few beers, everyone laughs, says their goodbyes later on at night and she goes to sleep. Yesterday morning she never woke up.

I'm in complete shock still today and my life is one spaghetti bowl of adversity lately. When will it all stop? I'm thinking never and I just need to keep dealing with life's curveballs....but at least I'm still here and she isn't anymore.

As cliche as it sounds, life really is precious and as we get caught up in our day to day struggles, I ask that you hold your loved ones tighter tonight in remembrance of my good friend.

-UHC

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Thanks UHC....sometimes we need to be reminded.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm sorry for your loss UHC. You are right... life is precious and can easily be extinguished which is why we should always live ours to the fullest.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Same thing happened to my Dad's wife back in November. Perfectly healthy, 54 yrs old. Wasn't feeling so she went to lay down for a nap. Never woke up.

My sincere condolences.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Sorry for your loss brother. I just lost my mom a week ago myself so I feel your pain. Yes, life is short and there are no guarantees that tomorrow will come for us all. So enjoy the company your with today and be thankful for the time with them.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sorry for your loss brother. I just lost my mom a week ago myself so I feel your pain. Yes, life is short and there are no guarantees that tomorrow will come for us all. So enjoy the company your with today and be thankful for the time with them.

Brother, I'm so sorry that you lost your Mom. My deepest condolences.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
UHC, thanks for sharing and we feel for ya buddy. That is terrible news. Coming on top of everything else, too. . . that really sucks. Just reinforces the idea, to live today as though you may not see tomorrow . . .

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's awful young, sad, but you can find a lil peace that she went in her sleep, no pain. I just lost my Aunt, it came out of nowhere. Just remodeled her house for her then the next week saying good bye in ICU plugged into a machine obviously in pain. When I left I told my family I don't want to go out like that. I've come to believe going in your sleep is a Blessing of sorts.
The curveballs will keep coming, especially as we get older. These things do make us take stock in our own lives, don't miss the chance to tell those important to you you love 'em
Stay strong UHC

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I think the best we can do in life is to live each day like it's our last, because it just may be. Sorry for your loss bro. I lived life hard and a lot of people I knew years ago are no longer around.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Uhc...

Didn't see this before

Wow, reality check for sure..

I don't wanna even name all the people I know who died under the age of 35 for various reasons. .

Girl I know from north of boston got into a small car accident and went to the ER.. they checked her out and she was fine.. 5 days later she was at a wedding and collapsed on the dance floor and died.. apparently she had a brain hemmorage from the accident and the doctors didn't detect it.. died in front of her husband and parents dancing

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Sorry for your loss bro. Life truly is a short ride. That's why I live it jacked as I can. I could hit by a bus tomorrow for all I know.

Good friend of mine had her mom pass away. No health issues at all. Vegan huge organic nut. Got cancer and was dead in no time. Under a month. So much for all that hippy bullshit. When it's your time the grim reaper takes ya!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic