Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New guy here

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
This is actually my 2nd post so I figured I would introduce myself. I'm 36 years old I just got back into the gym last year after a really long break. Wrestled and lifted in highschool and my first few years of college. Then boats, beer, and pretty ladies in bikinis got priority. After that was out of my system..... (kind of) I got married the wife had kids and work work work. I packed on about 30 extra pounds over those years. The last year I made it a priority to shed that weight and get healthy. The threads I have read are very informative and I'm glad to have so much info to scroll through.

I am a big car guy and I've realized lifting weights is a lot like cars, lots of opinions on what's the best or right. Ford or Chevy = body building or power lifting. Some people think nitrous is cheating some think using gear is cheating. The list goes on and on. One thing that doesn't change is why would you build a bad ass car and fill it up with 87 octane. You gotta fuel the machine with what it needs to operate at peak performance.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome... i eat clean as well. All of my food is washed with glycemic windex :D

Wish I could take credit for the joke but that's from Dom Mazzeti

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den of clean eating. :aparty43:

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Thanks everyone. I'm really excited to see my gains and progress this year. I dropped from mid 20's bf% last year to 14% right now according to a caliper test. The most important thing is I feel better than I have in years.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Welcome to The Den buddy, nice username btw.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Thanks guys. Went to the gym this morning and murdered my legs. I know tomorrow will be a challenge to walk at work all day...... lol but I love it!!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ahh, beer, pretty ladies and bikinis....

Welcome to TID

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic