Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Steroids make your dick little ..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm standing on the receptionists desk and the topic of steroids came up when my coworker showed me a cool pic of Jay Cutler on his smart phone. One of the receptionist chuckled and said she dated a guy once that used steroids. She added it was a horrible experience. I asked why was that? She replied that he had the smallest dick she ever saw or experienced. She went on that it was so small that it was useless. I chimed in that he probably had a tiny weenie to begin with ... etc. Then the other receptionist said Didn't I know that steroids make your dick little? These girls are in their early 20's and they really believe this to be true!

LMFAO!

I just changed the subject.

We all know it shrinks the testies but shrinking the unit is something I have not experienced.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
We'll that's what I tell all the ladies that happened to mine ;)

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why don't you offer to compare?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Mid you missed an opportunity. When women talk about pp's in front of a guy it's because they want yours.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Do you do that often? And if so doesn't she find it a little intimidating?

:D

Without disclosing where I work I'll just say that it is normal for people to congregate around the receptionist. I've learned that you have to pick and choose what conversation to join in on because their view of the world is wacked.

For example:

White people are in this country illegally so we can't bitch about illegal immigrants.

Old people are responsible for slavery.

Christians dislike gays and minorities and are not tolerant

and..... they both have college educations. One has an associates degree and the other is a grad student.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Mid you missed an opportunity. When women talk about pp's in front of a guy it's because they want yours.

LMAO! I've banged many o receptionist in the past my friend and now that I'm on wife # 3 I keep this dog on a leash lol.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Without disclosing where I work I'll just say that it is normal for people to congregate around the receptionist. I've learned that you have to pick and choose what conversation to join in on because their view of the world is wacked.

For example:

White people are in this country illegally so we can't bitch about illegal immigrants.

Old people are responsible for slavery.

Christians dislike gays and minorities and are not tolerant

and..... they both have college educations. One has an associates degree and the other is a grad student.

To me they sound about like annoying ignorant bitchs who like all the attention on them. But flex was pointing out u said u were standing ON her desk not at her desk.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
To me they sound about like annoying ignorant bitchs who like all the attention on them. But flex was pointing out u said u were standing ON her desk not at her desk.

LMAO I missed that (more coffee)!! But I painted a better picture of their intelligence level for you.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I know where u work now saying u were on here desk.... Stripagram I knew it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic