Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Skin Tag Removal

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
I'm not that old nonetheless about once a year I'm getting a new skin tag. I'm looking for ways to successfully remove skin tags at home and not go through surgical means. Not really wanting to cut it off with a knife or anything either. What have you guys had success with?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Same way they remove lizard kings anal warts when he gets an outbreak... Head on over to planned parenthood !

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I may be wrong, but I believe there is a freezing agent that deadens the nerves and kills the cells. Check with the doc, I'm pretty sure that it's not OTC.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I once removed a lump from inside my lip with a pair of scissors that I had sterilized with alcohol. Maybe scissors will help you with these?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I once removed a lump from inside my lip with a pair of scissors that I had sterilized with alcohol. Maybe scissors will help you with these?

YOu cut off your herpes with scissors? Hard core dude!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
YOu cut off your herpes with scissors? Hard core dude!

I had this lump on my lip (I bit the inside of my lip a few times, and it started to turn into a hard lump, then I played with it with my teeth and it became more pronounced, then over time it started to get in the way and while I was chewing I started biting it regularly. It was painful as hell.

I decided to remove it myself and used some very sharp scissors. I sterilized my lip, and I sterilized the scissors, and went in there lined everything up and snip! It hurt like crazy for a moment, then bled like a fool for 30 minutes, then healed up like nothing was ever wrong!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
depending on side I rip them off, doesn't bleed that bad for that long.

or have Jhot bite it off, he likes to put parts of other men in his mouth.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I just snip them off with a nail clipper. Sometimes if you snip just right it wont even bleed and it is almost painless..

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I saw this shit in the SkyMall catalogue that is designed for exactly this, moles and skin tags. Dermatend. Google it.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Any permanent non-surgical success will depend upon the "skin tag" lesion. Are you SURE these skin tags are NOT Condyloma lata? Where are they located? Do they RECURR in the same locations?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Any permanent non-surgical success will depend upon the "skin tag" lesion. Are you SURE these skin tags are NOT Condyloma lata? Where are they located? Do they RECURR in the same locations?

I just ****ing puked cause u caused me to google image Condyloma lata. Thank u very much

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic