Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Splenda Dangers!

B

Brian C

Sep 19, 2010
Holy cow this is one of the things that PISS me off!! Do any of you know what Splenda is?? I'm sure you all have heard it and im sure you all know what im about to say, BUT, Splenda is WORSE than sugar! Splenda is a chemical, its not naturally occuring, its synthetic, it tastes nothing like sugar to me and tastes like shit, its not SUGAR! splenda is found in nearly ALL sugar free foods, including diet soda and any sugar free things like that, you all have to know that anything with the name diet or sugar free is WORSE than regular!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The entire board just a got a tiny bit stupider with this post.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Kinda funny...... Splenda is probably the least harmful thing I put in my body........

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If I may add some actual information to this post... Splenda is a brand name for sucralose. Not sucrose, people. Sucrose is normal sugar. This is sucralose. If you want to know if your product has splenda in it, look for the ingredient sucralose.

BTW, Optimum nutritiom 100% Gold Standard whey has sucralose in it. I eat the shit by the bucket load and no third testicle forming yet.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I don't care if it's bad for you or not... the stuff makes food taste like shit!!!!!!!!!!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I use it in coffee when dining out. Tastes good to me. Then again, I've enjoyed some really funky stuff across the globe.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Would a third testical really be that bad?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thought there'd be some actual info in this thread. Let Down City....

711wkg.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic