Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Feds bust massive steroid ring tied to Surprise gym

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
PHOENIX -- Eight people, including four Arizona residents, have been indicted following a 15-month investigation into an underground anabolic steroid distribution ring, the Drug Enforcement Administration announced Friday.

The operation is one of the largest steroid enforcement actions in Arizona, according to the DEA. It took place in conjunction with enforcement operations in various other states.

Authorities obtained five federal search warrants in Surprise, Ariz., three in Omaha, Neb., two in Melbourne, Fla., and one in Franklin, Tenn.

Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies conducted simultaneous arrest and search warrants on suspected members of the ring and their residences Thursday in the various states. A search warrant was also served on a fitness center in Surprise.

The DEA also conducted consent searches on two Surprise storage facilities.

During the raids, agents reportedly seized more than 110 pounds of anabolic steroids, multiple packages of raw powder from China, hundreds of vials filled with anabolic steroids, capsules of various sizes, encapsulating machines, authentic-looking pharmaceutical labels, computers, and more than $150,000.

A shotgun, a handgun, various bank accounts, nine vehicles and a residence were also seized.

The DEA initially traced the underground ring to Surprise resident Blaine Jared Radke in January 2013. The DEA said the 39-year-old man had been supplying anabolic steroids to hundreds of customers across the country through online forums, blogs and websites on bodybuilding.

During "Operation Bad Mussels," agents began to identify other members of the ring who helped produce and deliver the steroids. The DEA said Radke used an email address to instruct customers to send cash for their steroid orders, and he would have the product sent in magazines and birthday cards to post office boxes.

Gym members who spoke to 3TV said they never suspected any illegal steroid activity in the gym or involving the owner.

"I'm shocked," said a member who declined to be identified. "The staff is great. Blaine is a great guy. I think he'll have his day in court. It will be interesting to see what gets said."

DEA agents identified other suspected members of the ring, who allegedly assisted in the production and delivery of steroids, receipt of raw materials from China, and collection of bulk currency and wire transfers from customers.

Using his "underground" email address, Radke allegedly instructed customers to conceal payment for steroid orders in magazines and birthday cards and send them to post office boxes controlled by organization members.

On April 6, a federal grand jury in Phoenix returned a 10-count indictment against Radke, also known as Ronnie Coleman, and seven other alleged members of the ring.

Other Surprise residents indicted are 44-year-old Ismael Gonzalez, also known as Mike Gonzalez, 24-year-old Kanisha Nichelle Stewart and 43-year-old Dena Jo Olsen.

Also charged in the indictment are 33-year-old Joshua Ryan Leno, of Omaha, Neb.; 52-year-old Duane Lee McGill, of Charlotte, Mich.; 45-year-old Gregory Alexander Chambers, of Franklin, Tenn. and 41-year-old Chad Vincent Desjarlais, of Melbourne, Fla.

Radke, the alleged ringleader, and Chambers were arrested Thursday. The others were charged and summoned to appear in federal court at a later date.

The indictment charges are conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute controlled substances, possession with intent to distribute controlled substances, conspiracy to launder money instruments, and forfeiture allegations.

"This is a dangerous practice, especially for young people," said Special Agent Ramona Sanchez, spokeswoman for the DEA Phoenix Division. "The danger is only compounded when drug rings manufacture steroids in unsanitary, unsterilized underground labs."

The investigation was led by the DEA's Tactical Diversion Squad with assistance from the United States Postal Inspector's Service; Internal Revenue Service; Homeland Security Investigations; Mesa, Surprise and Franklin police departments; National Drug Intelligence Center Document and Media Exploitation; and the DEA's Atlanta, St. Louis and Miami field divisions.

BR7MaW4.jpg
BH2I0Fp.jpg

UO1mN8E.jpg

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Anyone recognize the labels?

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Here is a pic oh him here:

http://www.peekyou.com/blaine_radke/70520696

If I am right those are 20ml vials. Thanks for the post M cause I know a guy who used to get from this guy again this was 6yrs ago. ONLY reason why I know this cause he had said yeah am getting gear from this guy he just moved here from Fargo,ND and after seeing this link above it all makes sense to me now
I wish I still spoke to this guy but I have not in over 6yrs but wow luks a lot were charged in this one here

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
So we all feel so much safer now these dangerous criminals ate safely locked away. Wonder how many hundreds of thousands this bullshit cost???

Reactions: ceo
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
What a F.... joke! How about spending my tax dollars on drugs that DISRUPTS peoples lives (hmm F let me think here ...... heroin, cocaine, meth, etc) and health rather than, if used appropriately, enhances it!
Jim

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I think the feds have gotten a little wiser since ord and geargrinder, etc. Instead of trying one big sweep where everyone goes underground they're picking them off one or two at atime. There's been some pretty large busts lately.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I think the feds have gotten a little wiser since ord and geargrinder, etc. Instead of trying one big sweep where everyone goes underground they're picking them off one or two at atime. There's been some pretty large busts lately.

I've seen some pretty large busts over in Get Some's Ass Pic Central forum. :D

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I just want one of the those containers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic