Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello everyone came over from getbig.com forum

K

kurog

Apr 19, 2014
Hello guys I came over from getbig, im dj, 21 years old. I discovered TID when i was browsing the getbig forums and saw the link in a members sig. I browsed some of the topics and i find this forum as an answer to my disappointment with how my body is built.

Im only 71.5 kgs but the problem is, the fat ( i do not know how to refer to it but lets just call it the fat) ia concentrated in my hips and making it hard for me to dress up. I have average sized arms and biceps ( atleast for my body size) but i dont like how my belly and hips are unproportional to the other parts of my body.

Ive been doing exercise and lifting dumbells to increase the size of my arms and my upperbody to atleast be proportional with my belly and hips but i dont think what ive been doing is enough.

Im looking for advice from veterans here in this forum. Thank you guys and stay strong.

Btw here's a photo of my body.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397895229.488759.jpg

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
welcome to the den bro. You need to exercise and change your diet. Start lifting weights 3 or 4 days per week, also start running, swimming, or martial arts for aerobics. Clean up your diet by eliminating sweets and processed foods, and eat mostly meat and vegetables. Do those things to build up a solid base of muscle, then diet to cut the fat. It will take a couple of years but you can completely transform your body if you get these things right.

K

kurog

Apr 19, 2014
welcome to the den bro. You need to exercise and change your diet. Start lifting weights 3 or 4 days per week, also start running, swimming, or martial arts for aerobics. Clean up your diet by eliminating sweets and processed foods, and eat mostly meat and vegetables. Do those things to build up a solid base of muscle, then diet to cut the fat. It will take a couple of years but you can completely transform your body if you get these things right.

Hey thanks bro. The problem is I rarely leave the house. If not for school it would only be shopping. Is there a way i can reduce it without leaving the house? Im still studying so I cant do that much outdoors.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
All you need is about an hour of intense physical activity each day, and to clean up your diet and you'll see major changes. You can do this inside or outside. But for me it helps to get away from the house for the activity, whatever it may be.

K

kurog

Apr 19, 2014
All you need is about an hour of intense physical activity each day, and to clean up your diet and you'll see major changes. You can do this inside or outside. But for me it helps to get away from the house for the activity, whatever it may be.

Ok thanks bro :D

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the community! Getbig sucks ass.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I would STRONGLY suggest you use a personal trainer whom will tailor your workouts to your specific needs, will reconstruct your diet and teach you the PROPER lifting techniques. I suspect you, like most folk, would greatly benefit from a workout partner. They can be a Godsend and provide motivation when you have none, assist with spotting and can share the costs of a PT.

WELCOME
JIM

K

kurog

Apr 19, 2014
I would STRONGLY suggest you use a personal trainer whom will tailor your workouts to your specific needs, will reconstruct your diet and teach you the PROPER lifting techniques. I suspect you, like most folk, would greatly benefit from a workout partner. They can be a Godsend and provide motivation when you have none, assist with spotting and can share the costs of a PT.

WELCOME
JIM

Thanks jim!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to the den buddy. I agree with what dr Jim is saying. If it's a possibility for you financially, then definitely look into it. If it isn't, well you've already taken a great first step coming here for help. The most important thing you need to know, IT IS POSSIBLE, and you CAN make it happen bro. I encourage you to read, read, read , and make the decision that this is something you want to change and follow for the rest of your life. It's not use getting the results you want if you don't maintain them. Not saying that's what you'd do by any means, it just happens often with people beginning this journey. Another big thing is that it's possible you are not eating enough. You could be under eating, and eatin the wrong foods so your body loses muscle and makes it harder to burn fat and will actually store what you do eat as fat. (Not all of it, but a good portion of) woodwise made some great recommendations as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic