Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trying out this forum. Welcome to me

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
I have a lot of knowledge in all things body. And I am looking to continue my push to get buffer and joined here to help motivate me more. Thinking and talking about something is a good way to obsess on something. In this case a positive obsession. Getting bored and moving on has always been my downfall. I have probably gotten huge and lost it all at least 50 times in my life. I hope to change that.

I have tried two other BB forums but ultimately moved on because I didn't want to subject myself to the negativity from some of the members. Im hoping the positive members will at least outweigh the negative ones here. But I'm finding bodybuilders, PL, etc, to be a very narsasitic, aggressive, and head strong bunch of peps - myself included lol. I enjoy friendly debates. I support individual views and do not try and jam my thoughts and ways down others throats. Possibly more than any other subject, bodybuilding is not a one size fits all. What works for one, may not work for the other. I understand that. So I present my views, what you do with that is up to you. It's your life and could care less how you run it. I'm a big supporter of you do yours and I'll do mine. Too many people bugging in others business these days.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey PF. Good to see you posting here.

Ww

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is gonna be dicks everywhere PF. Just gotta spend the time and learn who the helpful ones are and who just likes to throw rocks. Once you do it becomes easy to simply not engage.

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
There is gonna be dicks everywhere PF. Just gotta spend the time and learn who the helpful ones are and who just likes to throw rocks. Once you do it becomes easy to simply not engage.

Hey POB. :) Ya I'm just thin skinned I guess.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board!

There are a lot of awesome people here man.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Welcome to the board, this one seems to be the exception in the sense that it's very well run and everyone is here to help.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Welcome PF.

Watch out for POB. He is one of those dicks that you are referring to.

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
Welcome PF.

Watch out for POB. He is one of those dicks that you are referring to.

Ya as you know POB is one of the nice ones. Whenever you guys have those sexy women avatars it subconsciously makes me like you more than I should. Women get so much more special treatment. If they only new how much they could run the world.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
That's my wife's ass. She uses it for evil.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ya as you know POB is one of the nice ones. Whenever you guys have those sexy women avatars it subconsciously makes me like you more than I should. Women get so much more special treatment. If they only new how much they could run the world.

That's my wife's ass. She uses it for evil.

PF, that aint GK's wife's ass. It's GK, he wears womens underwear, some shit about they make him feel like himself

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
**** you gman :::cough::: **** you. ::cough cough:::

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Whaaaaaaa women get special treatment ? Me thinks your full of shit :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic