Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1st real cycle....need help

B

Biglifts

Mar 28, 2014
I'm considering running a cycle. I really don't know anything about steriods. I want to be safe as humanly possible. A few yrs ago I ran a cycle of Beast and had great results then ran another cycle and didn't have very good success and developed a little bit of gyno. I still have a couple of bottles of beast. Should I try it again or something else? I'm not looking for anything super strong even. Like I said I want to be as safe as possible so that's why I'm coming to you guys for help. I need to know from start to finish. I'm 24, 207lbs, and fairly lean. Any and all advise would be helpful. Thanks guys.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Beast is ****ing Superdrol. Shit made me wish I was dead. I still think good old Deca and Test is the best first real cycle. Orals should only be used sparingly.

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I dont agree I think test only as a first cycle. if you take test and deca and you get gyno what caused it progesterone or estrogen? you want to learn what each steroid does to you good or bad.
that other junk (orals) is not a stand alone drug they are to be added to your cycle for certain results.
take test E or C 300-450 mgs per week for 12-16 weeks I prefer longer cycles.
use nova or I prefer nova and clomid for PCT. I also like to start PCT 3 weeks after last injection of test E

B

Biglifts

Mar 28, 2014
I dont agree I think test only as a first cycle. if you take test and deca and you get gyno what caused it progesterone or estrogen? you want to learn what each steroid does to you good or bad.
that other junk (orals) is not a stand alone drug they are to be added to your cycle for certain results.
use nova or I prefer nova and clomid for PCT. I also like to start PCT 3 weeks after last injection of test E

Just curious why do you like longer cycles? And why wait 3 weeks before starting nova and clomid? I'm not questioning you I'm just trying to learn is all. And does clomid and nova help prevent gyno?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Honestly test in my opinion would be what I recommend I used sustanon as my first with great results.

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Just curious why do you like longer cycles? And why wait 3 weeks before starting nova and clomid? I'm not questioning you I'm just trying to learn is all. And does clomid and nova help prevent gyno?
I like longer cycles cuz lets be honest how much muscle you gonna gain in 10 weeks when the steroid takes aporx 4 to hit full strength?
I wait 3 weeks cuz i have had blood draw at 2 weeks and my numbers were still off the charts. I want my gear to be totally clear before i start my PCT.
I use nova and climid cuz that is what I was told 20 years ago. I have had great results using both so I do. I don't get the sides other do on clomid.
nolva will block the receptor to prevent you from getting gyno yes

these are things i do many will do it different but we all will be close as it works. best thing to do is trail and error. I used to experiment all the time with weird shit. if someone said you can't do this ,lol bet your ass i would try and for myself and see if it was true. the advise i gave you is a very solid starting point you can adjust any and everything from there or it works perfect for you too who knows.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Someone first cycle should have THREE primary goals, IMO. FIRST and FOREMOST limit side effects, SECOND achieve reasonable gains, ideally a one pound improvement in LMB per week of cycling and THIRD it should be kept simple for obvious reasons. Consequently I believe a testosterone only cycle is most fitting however I suspect the addition of a DHT analog such as Var is perfectly reasonable.

I certainly agree, Rocket Deca should be reserved for those whom have gained some experience and FUND OF KNOWLEDGE about frequent complications such as; gynecomastia, PCT, erectile dysfunction, bloat etc AND learning how to treat those adverse effects should they occur.

jim

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I wouldn't use sust as a first cycle either. you have to inject to much very min 2 times per week Id go 3 if i was to use it. if your ok with pinning 3 time per week for 12+ weeks then sure try it if you want.
if you pin 1 time per week your blood levels will be all over unstable blood causes sides (high estrogen is worst thing you can have)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I would suggest using a shorter Testosterone ester such as prop because IF side effects develop your likely only stuck with them for a few days rather than weeks.

(I also prefer to limit cycles to no more than 10 weeks since that's when MOST gains occur, (especially for noobs) IME

Additionally the interval between the last TT pinning and start of PCT, can be shortened considerably using esters with a shorter half life.

OP as you can see there are several ways to approach even your FIRST cycle, which is why I would suggest you stick around, continue to ask questions, read about and become more informed about AAS before racing mate

jim

Last edited:
R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I would suggest using a shorter Testosterone ester such as prop because IF side effects develop your likely only stuck with them for a few days rather than weeks.

(I also prefer to limit cycles to no more than 10 weeks since that's when MOST gains occur, (especially for noobs) IME

Additionally the interval between the last TT pinning and start of PCT, can be shortened considerably using esters with a shorter half life.

OP as you can see there are several ways to approach even your FIRST cycle, which is why I would suggest you stick around, continue to ask questions, read about and become more informed about AAS before racing mate

jim
see my point exactly we all have our ways best thing is to try yourself.
BUT I def wouldn't run prop either as a first cycle. It stings a lil bit and you have to inject again 3 times a week.
only upside to it is you get gains fast no waiting 3-4 weeks to build up and you come off faster but as a newbi "most" won't deal will prop well

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
IME the lab determines if the prop has PIP rather than the ester itself. Agreed prop should be dosed at least twice a week and preferably THREE, but I believe the advantages outweigh that small disadvantage. But hey T-e is great stuff mate and you certainly get a lot more bang for your buck :)

regs
jim

B

Biglifts

Mar 28, 2014
Thanks guys so much. Jim that's what I'm really trying to do is just learn all I can right now. I know guys who have taken stuff and not really know what they are doing and jack themselves up. So with the Test E how many times would I pin a week and how much with each pin? Ok so you guys have said clomid and nova, anything else to use on cycle or PCT?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic