Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Smaller but with the Illusion of size

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
So long story short. Was young and wanted to be huge, almost got there, now getting older and more concerned with the end game so smaller and more fit fits the bill. My goal is to be smaller the older I get, but look great at the same time. When I was a teen I wanted to look like Sergio, now I want to look like that pussy soloflex guy. Life is a curve ball.

I bike 12-15 miles 5 days a week, this is not cardio it is just what I do. I lift weights two days a week, about 45 min a session. This will be my journal, I will record my weight (225lbs right now) my diet and training. Goal is not weight or lifts, it is simply to get back to a relaxed 30'' waist.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Looking forward to following. Can you give us some stats? Age, height, weight, etc.? Thanks bro.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
So long story short. Was young and wanted to be huge, almost got there, now getting older and more concerned with the end game so smaller and more fit fits the bill. My goal is to be smaller the older I get, but look great at the same time. When I was a teen I wanted to look like Sergio, now I want to look like that pussy soloflex guy. Life is a curve ball.

I bike 12-15 miles 5 days a week, this is not cardio it is just what I do. I lift weights two days a week, about 45 min a session. This will be my journal, I will record my weight (225lbs right now) my diet and training. Goal is not weight or lifts, it is simply to get back to a relaxed 30'' waist.

5'9'' late 30's my weight fluctuates from 215 to 225.

Wow. Late 30's still seems so young to be talking about the end game. Wish you the best with your goals though.

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
Wow. Late 30's still seems so young to be talking about the end game. Wish you the best with your goals though.
I refer to end game as the rest of my life. From 14-35 I wanted to be huge, now that 40 is closing in I am more concerned with living a long healthy life. I will always want to have more muscle mass then the average guy, but I also want a healthy body. The "supplement" stage of my life is over, now it's on to staying fit and active, with a wide variety of fitness activities.....not just weight lifting. Never again will I not go for a run, or a bike ride because I am worried it will hurt my squat day. LOL

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Looking fwd to following your progress and log!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic