Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Super test 450

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Was thinking of Runing a cycle with super test and d-Bol. Ant suggestions.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
its a very commonly used cycle. Just always make sure your source is legit and you trust them. Not sure what kind of supertest your using cuz ive seen a lot of companies make high mg test. Only lab I know who made a test called "supertest450" was alinshop's stealth line. One of the first guys I eva used and had great experience with. The supertest450 was very good but had some serious pip to it. Could only do .5ml at a time unless I cut it with grapeseed oil or added in eq or deca and that would alleviate some of the discomfort. The balkan dbol were bomb too if that's the brand ur using

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
what are your plans for pct or do u cruise?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sounds like a tiny cycle to me..

Why is Test 450 and dbol a tiny cycle not knowing the amount of number of times he plans on pinning the 450 or the dose of dbol?

J

JusBFlexin

Apr 14, 2014
Why is Test 450 and dbol a tiny cycle not knowing the amount of number of times he plans on pinning the 450 or the dose of dbol?

Unless it's his first cycle ever, just seems like a bunch of water retention to me. Just my opinion.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Unless it's his first cycle ever, just seems like a bunch of water retention to me. Just my opinion.

So what would you suggest instead? I would think 900mg of test a week and 50mg of dbol a day is a pretty hefty cycle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Water retention can be a beneficial thing for joints if you are adding a lot of size in a hurry! And if he's running a solid cycle of test and dbol and eating enough food he WILL gain size in a hurry

J

JusBFlexin

Apr 14, 2014
Water retention can be a beneficial thing for joints if you are adding a lot of size in a hurry! And if he's running a solid cycle of test and dbol and eating enough food he WILL gain size in a hurry

True. I always look to deca being beneficial for joints over water retention. I mean whatever works. I'm just a tren fiend. :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
True. I always look to deca being beneficial for joints over water retention. I mean whatever works. I'm just a tren fiend. :D

Some people just can't do tren. I love it but I'm not sure if I will ever run it again because I hate the recovery so much. But then again I still recover after each cycle now and do not blast and cruise... yet

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Throw tren in the mix and that's a nice cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic