Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Custom Blends

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm looking to make some custom blends for myself. Nothing fancy really but I have upped my doses on my cycle as I get ready for prep, but I noticed that I am starting to break out more so than normal and I think it's all the extra oil more so than the gear itself but i could be wrong. Anyway I want to combine a few of the compounds together so I can get just about the same amount of mgs but less amount of total oil.

I've been brewing a long time but pretty much just basic brews, test e, test c, prop, tren, masteron, etc with just BA and BB

Never done really big cycles before so never really had a need to combine compounds like I do now. I know some won't think this is a big cycle but for me at my age it is.

For the master brewers, I could use some recipe ideas for test prop and tren ace at 100mg ea per ml for last 6 weeks of cycle.

Can I make a tri blend with the long esters? Tren E, Masteron E and EQ at 200mgs ea per ml? Recipe?

Right now I'm doing 750mgs of test cyp week, 750mgs of EQ week, 600mgs of tren E week and 60mgs anavar ed. I plan on dropping the mgs on EQ when I add in the masteron. MG wise I've seen a hell of a lot higher doses so that is why I think its the oil causing the acne. I'm basically sticking myself ed because I'm not a 3cc inject guy myself. So by combining compounds I hope I can make it eod or every 3 day and get the same amount of gear in me. I didn't mind the ed injects when I was younger but now, it gets old fast.

Before I forget, I have BA, BB, Guiacal and EO for solvents. Any recipe ideas would be appreciated as I would really hate to lose stuff experimenting.

Thanks!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I doubt any of the master brewers are going to post recipes for all to see.....

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Well, figured it was worth asking. Just have to squeeze in some research time, I'm sure I'll find something on the web.

Thanks!

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
The oil isn't making you break out it's your hormones
you said you have upper your dose, give it time to ballance out

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Hey I just used this recipie this weekend to make a 200/150/50 mg mix of test ace/mast prop/tren ace. . 3% ba 18%bb 10%bs (liquid asprin) and a 50/50 mix of safflower oil/ethyl oleate 4 the carrier oil. I pinned it 2x since ands its pain free & holding w no problem.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Hey I just used this recipie this weekend to make a 200/150/50 mg mix of test ace/mast prop/tren ace. . 3% ba 18%bb 10%bs (liquid asprin) and a 50/50 mix of safflower oil/ethyl oleate 4 the carrier oil. I pinned it 2x since ands its pain free & holding w no problem.
Benzyl Salicylate isn't exactly liquid aspirin, but it would have some form of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in it. Therefore if 10% of your 1mL is aspirin (so abt 90mg since oil isn't 1g/mL) just keep track of your aspirin intake. And some people develop an allergy to it over time, so just be aware that might happen and don't dump large $ amounts into brewing an amount you may not be able to use a year from now.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I brewed up some Tren E and Masteron E at 200 mgs ea just so I have it. The acne has seemed to slow down a bit so maybe it was just letting the hormones catch up. I'm gonna play around with a few small batches. Got a few recipes off the web plus the one above from TheNeed so I will try them out and post which recipe works. Thanks for the input!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic