Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Alavan Anadrol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ok, picked me up some of these and I was wondering when is the best time to take them? Morning? Afternoon? A few hours before I workout?

Just running 250mg of Test enanthate every week, and I do 100mg of test suspension 5x week(Just the days I train)

Havent ran these in over 15 years, so anxious to try em out.. thanks!

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I do it an hour pre workout 50mg. I tried 100mg a couple times and my faced got as red as a tomato!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
50mg 60-90 mins preworkout for me

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
^^^^^what skinny jeans said

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
preworkout sounds like the best option for you brotha. If you are going to run 100 mg a day then break it up and take half in the morning. No need to break it up more than that as the half life is longer than dbol. I do 90 minutes preworkout with 2 doses of simple carbs... once before I take the var and again 10 mins prior to workout.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
1 morning and 1 hour before workout.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I only plan on doing 50mg/ED, so Ill do it pre-workout.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Do it pre workout 1 hour. I chewed it up tastes awful but I never cared lol

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
I love me test suspension and TNE (test w/o ester in oil). Both ive used with awesome results. Usually stuck with 100mg 1-2 hrs preworkout or workout days or just in the morning on off days. Most people will say pin twice daily to keep blood levels more stable. But I neva had too cuz I always ran another test ester that was longer throughout the week as well, like eth or cyp so blood levels didn't fluctuate to much. The water based suspension does kick in faster than the TNE but the TNE is much much more tolerable pain wise

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I love me test suspension and TNE (test w/o ester in oil). Both ive used with awesome results. Usually stuck with 100mg 1-2 hrs preworkout or workout days or just in the morning on off days. Most people will say pin twice daily to keep blood levels more stable. But I neva had too cuz I always ran another test ester that was longer throughout the week as well, like eth or cyp so blood levels didn't fluctuate to much. The water based suspension does kick in faster than the TNE but the TNE is much much more tolerable pain wise

Exactly I love suspension. I wish I could find someone with good suspension whenever I needed it though that's the hard part!

I would take suspension over anything really...that and Gh I would be happy

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
How's that suspension going? I checked it out but never gotten around to order it.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
just noticed you were saying anadrol and suspension together.... sounds like some serious cycle! never had guts to try both together..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic