Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best time to take GH

N

Nightmare

Mar 5, 2014
I have been doing some research and the answers are all conflicting. Some studies say to take at night before you sleep, but this was with People with GH deficiencies. And because of the bodies negative feed back system taking GH at night will inhibit natural GH secretion. Others say AM or Post workout. I am currently taking 4 IU's post workout- around
11 AM. However It is not convenient and kinda pointless. Would it not be better to pin on waking and due to the 2-3 hour "digestion" time gym around 3 hours after said injection thereby combating morning cortisol levels and allowing for high GH levels when gyming and not screwing with natural nightly production?

Please share your protocol and why as the more we all know the merrier our gainz

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
HGH, take 2iu before bed Sub Q, then 2iu IM in the morning when you wake up. Take 200mg. of R-ALA with each HGH injection! rt...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
First thing in the morning. the earlier the better…

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
HGH, take 2iu before bed Sub Q, then 2iu IM in the morning when you wake up. Take 200mg. of R-ALA with each HGH injection! rt...

Can you explain the reason for r-ala. Just not to familiar with taking it.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
2.5iu upon waking, 5iu post workout. Prebed I run 100mcg Ipamorelin & 100mcg CJC no-DAC.

Bionix

Bionix

Mar 27, 2014
I like B4Bed, mornings or pre-workout. Always SubQ tried IM & IV.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Maybe it's just DatbTrue bro science but I subscribe to the idea that taking it prebed suppresses your natural overnight pulse. Thoughts?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I agree mike pre bed Gh would suppress natty Gh pulse from sleep. I like your idea of ghrp and cjc pre bed seems like a good way to spike your natty Gh at night

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
Take GH preworkout. If you're taking more than 1 dose, then take it pre and post workout.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I agree mike pre bed Gh would suppress natty Gh pulse from sleep. I like your idea of ghrp and cjc pre bed seems like a good way to spike your natty Gh at night
Peps are great with gh, more bang for the buck. Also peps before bed with increase your natural pulse, not suppress it like gh will…

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I'm definitely gonna add Gh peptides in before bed. I take 1 dose of Gh first thing in the morning and one post workout so before bed peptides will work great too

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
As many times per day as possible, spaced evenly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic