Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

hypo from dbol

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Like clockwork 25 mins after taking I feel the hypo setting in, why? Have run this numerous times before and I always homebrew using the same source. 50mg/day.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
HYPO? Hypo what? As in hypoglycemic?

Rest assured unless your a diabetic, neither the D-bol (unless it's tainted with an oral hypoglycemic agent) or your blood sugar are responsible for your symptoms.

Wanna be sure? Most pharmacies will check your BS for NOTHING or you can buy "dextrosticks" for about a buck each.

jim

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Only oral I know that will do that is methyltrienolone and you would know it ain't dbol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What else are you taking with it?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
750 test e is the only other compound gman. As far as the dextrose sticks go I havent tried them, i find the small cake icing tubes work well and taste pretty Damn good.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Yeah, I've had blood sugar drops from orals before. Most recent was last summer I took super DMZ 2.0 and went hypo quite often during the 4 weeks. If I'm eating clean it doesn't seem to happen as much, but if I'm eating whatever I want on an oral I'll drop blood sugar on occasion.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
it is very important for me to dose simple sugars with my oral intake and then again preworkout. I assume you aren't cutting on dbol so this shouldn't be a problem.

Also, from what I understand, the increase in adrenaline and insulin during a hypoglycemic like state cause a a decrease in plasma Potassium levels, also known as Hypokalemia. I'm sure most of you have heard of the sodium potassium pump that regulates many functions within the body. An influx of electrolytes and sodium should cause the potassium being pulled to the cellular level to return to the plasma to help balance this out. This is why drinks such as Gatorade are so popular with athletes and the like for hydration. They are helping to balance out those levels so they can continue to perform at a high level without their body telling them to "take it easy." This is explained in very layman terms and I'm sure Dr. Jim can extrapolate or fix any issues with this. I'm simply stating that ever since I've know this I flood my body with electrolytes and a bit of sodium before a workout and have benefitted from it ever since. I no longer feel hypo ever, whereas I used to on a pretty regular basis.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I dont care much for the sports drinks but I do consume a banana a few mins prior to lifting and slice a couple oranges to have while lifting but not supplementing sodium in any way. What would u eat to supply sodium besides sports drinks?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I just talked to a well known 181-class powerlifter who was getting the same thing from halo.

Makes me wonder if it isn't something else, a contaminant maybe?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I used to get hypo from dbol post workout after drinking my whey and grape juice, felt like i was going hypo on slin. happened with dbol and suspension.

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
I dont care much for the sports drinks but I do consume a banana a few mins prior to lifting and slice a couple oranges to have while lifting but not supplementing sodium in any way. What would u eat to supply sodium besides sports drinks?

I would take sports drinks out the factor completely... They aren't really for... well... sports. They are designed to keep you hydrated, that's it.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I picked up glucose tabs from walgreens and take them when i first feel anything like im goin hypo, glad to say i havent had a crash yet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic