What's New?

Single Man

• Thread starter chestrockwell420
  • Start Date
chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
well i just came out of a seven year relationship. moved out of the house last saturday. she just couldnt handle me being gone out of town for work. we split up once about a year ago and been trying ever since, seems like more me than her trying, but you guys know how that goes. i was pretty beat up last time we split, felt lost, unimportant, etc. im doing ok this round. i knew things were getting bad and i knew i wasnt going to give up my carreer. if she had been patient, i wouldnt do this work forever. i do miss the 14 yr old step daughter, the only kid i ever knew and raised. i couldnt make momma happy, so i let her go. she deserves to find that happiness. and so do i. now its work and fitness to keep me going in life.....a few 20 year olds this week also helped out a little! party on!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry to hear that man. It can be tough and hard at times especially in the early stage after you just broke up, but you will be just fine. Keep your head up bro.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
making money and building wealth should always be your #1 priority. Everything else is just a distraction.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
a few 20 year olds this week also helped out a little! party on!

A little man whoring doesn't hurt in this situation. Sorry though.

Speaking from personal experience; when you find someone that appreciates what you do and supports you in your goals rather than being selfish and focusing on their own needs/wants you will be much happier.

Good luck.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Man I'm sorry to hear Chest.

We're all here for you though.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
well i just came out of a seven year relationship. moved out of the house last saturday. she just couldnt handle me being gone out of town for work. we split up once about a year ago and been trying ever since, seems like more me than her trying, but you guys know how that goes. i was pretty beat up last time we split, felt lost, unimportant, etc. im doing ok this round. i knew things were getting bad and i knew i wasnt going to give up my carreer. if she had been patient, i wouldnt do this work forever. i do miss the 14 yr old step daughter, the only kid i ever knew and raised. i couldnt make momma happy, so i let her go. she deserves to find that happiness. and so do i. now its work and fitness to keep me going in life.....a few 20 year olds this week also helped out a little! party on!

I went through almost the exact same thing. 7 year relationship, her 2 kids I treated like my own.
I work 75 hours a week but I told her to have my back and it will pay off in the long run. She knew what she was signing up for but couldn't handle it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hang in there!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Very sorry to hear this :( But you do seem to be ok with it :)

Unfortunately people choose different things, it's better that you go your separate ways as you both deserve to be happy.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
thanks friends, like i did say im ok with it this time. cant keep trying and not getting anywhere....plenty out there who like me for being me! glad to have my job and rediscovered my circle of friends, no limits on my supps, so bring summer on!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
making money and building wealth should always be your #1 priority. Everything else is just a distraction.

Building wealth with the support of a strong woman is even better

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Very sorry to hear this man. Travel is really hard on the family life. At least you kind of saw it coming and you are a little more mentally prepared.

What scares me the most about traveling a lot for work is the amount of couples that end up having affairs. I never want to travel, nor would I want my wife to. Time apart from each other and the kids is just too hard on us all.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry to hear this, but I can tell you that you will be okay. What you probably don't see is how much this will be a blessing to you. If the person you are with does not appreciate you and what you like to do, then it won't ever work, there will always be tension and fights. If you felt you were the one doing all the trying, then I can tell you, you probably were, and in that case, why waste anymore time with someone that doesn't appreciate you the same way, another woman will. So just take it one day at a time. I can tell you that you will be fine though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic