Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

This should please CCW's and Gun lovers

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gay.........how dumb are people anyway we need to lower the Earths population and if careless people can help the let them by all means.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ankle bracelets? Yea fukking right it will never happen. Fukking government is hell bent on restricting our freedoms to own/carry/posses firearms, FUKK YOU BIDEN and your fukking cronies!!!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
He can come and try to put it on me..............so I can put it up his ass.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
That made my head hurt. Do they not realize, how overwhelmingly stupid this sounds...... For **** sake, somebody stop this planet I want off.....

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Stupid as shit.
What about all the existing guns?
Retrofit them?

Also, if you have to wear a bracelet it will be a clear sign that you are carrying a firearm.
That would be illegal under Texas law.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Ankle bracelets? Yea fukking right it will never happen. Fukking government is hell bent on restricting our freedoms to own/carry/posses firearms, FUKK YOU BIDEN and your fukking cronies!!!

That's been said about many things we're now seeing as "firsts" under this admin - particularly since the last election. I shudder to think what we'll see if the Dems win the midterms - another thing many say "will never happen".

And if they do manage to make law abiding citizens wear such a thing, of course the armed criminals will still be without them. :rolleyes:

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I was reading on these, apparently Glock , Sig Sauer or one of the top lines have this technology. The only problem with all of it is what happens if you're asleep? A home invasion? Do you call time out so you can turn all this shit on

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
If Dems, especially a radical like Hilary, gets elected, JR is right; All of those "will never happens" WILL happen.

Holder is on a roll lately. Did you see him get called out and his reply? "You don't want to go there, trust me". Was that a threat? They should have treated it as such.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If Dems, especially a radical like Hilary, gets elected, JR is right; All of those "will never happens" WILL happen.

Holder is on a roll lately. Did you see him get called out and his reply? "You don't want to go there, trust me". Was that a threat? They should have treated it as such.

Yea shortz, I saw that! It's like he said, I'll woop yo azz if you go there. These gangsta's in office just plain don't give a damn about our laws, Constitution and don't have a problem letting us know it. So many scandals and not ONE person in jail or even fired?
Only hope is dems lose the senate and people start going to jail

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic