Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

compression shorts

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
I am not a powerlifter but I really enjoy a pair of old XO compression shorts that I wear on leg day.

I can't seem to find any these days that are the thin, slick, tight material like these old ones. I bought some newer XO shorts on Amazon but they are not as tight and are "looser" weave.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I am trying to figure out what exactly you're looking for. You mention you can't find any that are thin, but then mention the ones you are finding now aren't as tight. Most compression are meant to be light and breathable. I find that the generic brand stuff tends to be thinner and not as tightly woven. If I want something a little tighter, like you mention, I find I have to look in one of two places. 1. A name brand 2. Go to "biker" shorts. Biker shorts might be what you want.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ask LK he wears them 24/7 the tighter the better for him:p

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ask LK he wears them 24/7 the tighter the better for him:p

LG only wears compression G-Strings...says he likes the pressure of the dental floss on his crack.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LG only wears compression G-Strings...says he likes the pressure of the dental floss on his crack.....

Don't forget I can wear 'em backwards and everything is still covered as well;)

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I use 2XU compression pants that I got from Amazon. They have very good reviews, both the pants and shorts.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My rule of thumb with compression shorts is whatever y0ur size go down one. My favorite were made by bike. Durable. The underarmour I have now is ok

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic