Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TRT Lawsuits

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm starting to see commercials on TV about seeking legal counsel if you have prescribed TRT. I'm wondering what the implications will be as far as getting a script in the future. I know some day I will need it. I'm concerned it won't be available by then.

Today I actually got an ad in my facebook newsfeed.

"New US Low Testosterone Lawsuits have started! If you or a loved one have taken prescription Testosterone medication and experienced negative side effects you may qualify for MASSIVE compensation. Act Now before its too late!"

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
They are blowin up my tv with this bullshit! Claiming any testosterone supplementation related stroke, heart attack, etc... These class actions are basing their complaints on an article in the AMA journal (or something) and this article was spotlighted by the New York Times!

I've counted 2 different law practices airing these commercials! I'm wanting to find the article that started this whitch hunt. I'll do some googling and see what I find!

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
These class actions are basing their complaints on an article in the AMA journal (or something) and this article was spotlighted by the New York Times!

I believe they found that the risk of heart attacks in men over 60 was higher for those on TRT.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Bullshit lawsuit. Again, what the fukk are peoples problem against those who enjoy a better quality of life on TRT? I guarantee that these law firms, AMA or any other government agency can give a fukk about peoples health or side effects TRT supposedly causes, its about the money. Someone should start a class action lawsuit against the companies who produce soda or big chain fast food restaurants with all their chemical ingredients that cause cancer.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Bullshit lawsuit. Again, what the fukk are peoples problem against those who enjoy a better quality of life on TRT? I guarantee that these law firms, AMA or any other government agency can give a fukk about peoples health or side effects TRT supposedly causes, its about the money. Someone should start a class action lawsuit against the companies who produce soda or big chain fast food restaurants with all their chemical ingredients that cause cancer.

As another bro stated above, member over 60 were found to be at risk. Problem also is education. A doctor giving a 58 year old man whom is 50 pounds overweight with high blood pressure TRT and just let him to like a 30 year old!

That man may feel younger and more verile but without taking care of his weight and other problems the chance of him over exerting himself into a seriously ill state is very real.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I've been worrying the same exact thing since those came on tv, man. Trt is one of the best things to comee around for quality of life throughout age. Now its a real scare that it could be taken away in years to come. Ugh :/

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I wanna get Rick Collins take on this!!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Woman that wants to be a man = prescribe test

Man that has low test and feels like dog shit = oh I don't know about that it's real dangerous

Wut

Brilliant bro! What a crazy standard...Great observation!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Most Lawyers (no offense woodwise, you're a different breed and this doesn't apply to you) are some of the greediest, selfish human beings out there.

If some of you have noticed, these commercials and ads come in waves. The last wave was for a certain kind of birth control, the one before that was a pill prescription for blood pressure.

Hopefully this is another wave that passes through quickly.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its like insurance claims. They see a market and target it until they close any loopholes. Its all a class action where only the lawyers make money. Cloak and dagger at its finest. Extortion really

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic