Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Front pic

W

wintersteen23

Feb 13, 2014
Looking to compete natty in a little over a year. Sitting around 186-188 as of this morning, not sure bf% and im 6'3". Opinions/comments? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 128
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Dammit.... You are taller, skinnier, natural, and still have better wheels than me....lol.

Good job bud, you are doing great.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Great base. You are very young. Learn all you can about nutrition. It will be key in your future.
Best of luck, GC

W

wintersteen23

Feb 13, 2014
Great base. You are very young. Learn all you can about nutrition. It will be key in your future.
Best of luck, GC

Eating my meal prepped chicken, spinach and asparagus in the sauna as we speak!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
That's a great look , play to your strengths and never fall for the " bigger is better mindset " you already look like a young Bob Paris .

W

wintersteen23

Feb 13, 2014
Dammit.... You are taller, skinnier, natural, and still have better wheels than me....lol.

Good job bud, you are doing great.

Only been training 2 and a half years now but i have bodybuilding in my blood lol

W

wintersteen23

Feb 13, 2014
That's a great look , play to your strengths and never fall for the " bigger is better mindset " you already look like a young Bob Paris .

Wow i would have never even thought of comparing myself to him that means a lot! Thanks brother!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
You have a great base to build with, nice work.

Good luck with your upcoming comp, a bit of size to that frame and you will look great I'm sure MF.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
The side-ways pic looks good, wheels and arms are a feather in your hat. Widen those lats and back and become dominant. Agree with gotclen, get on top of nutrition.:rockon:

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Agreed, nutrition is everything.

Thing that stood out for me is to fill out your chest and add some real depth and thickness to it; structurally you are really blessed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic