Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Norditropin pens scam?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
So I have some green pens 15mg I'm taking 1mg a day and I feel great but could be placebo effect idk... I'm getting these for cheap like it's to good to be true so now I'm thinking maybe it is and I'm getting scammed? Getting them from a friend that knows a patient that ins covers it..
I get them in the box dry ice original box with directions but bar codes scrapped off and maybe personnel information... Just curious can sombody refill these with bac water? Or slin?
any way to tell if they have been tampered with? I've never seen any shrink wrapped or safety seal so not sure if they should come that way...

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
They should come in a box and the pen should be in a plastic wrapping inside the box.

How cheap are you getting them for? What is the patient's illness? These two factors may help you know if you are getting ripped.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I do not know if your GH is legit or not but I will say this...

the black market diversion of non-AIDS wasting approved GH is much, much, much, much more rare.

The reason for this is simple: the people that get serostim (and sometimes omnitrope) often do not really need the drug, because it is being prescribed to combat a symptom that is more than likely a function of recreational drug use, not terminal illness. They also often would rather get the money to fund that drug use than take something that may (or may not) increase their health and longevity.

the people that get norditropin and other such brands, which are NOT approved for AIDS wasting, usually have growth related disorders - and if this is covered by insurance, it is almost CERTAINLY a growth related disorder. Thus, the GH can often be necessary and pivotal to their health/quality of life. This makes the chance of them willing to sell it to bodybuilders on the black market (and for cheap) a lot less because its a necessary medication for them. Also, many of these patients are children. The chances of their parents selling the drugs are even slimmer. Thus, the diversion to the black market that occurs is often a bit more complicated and as i mentioned, much more rare.

There is also that 3rd group of people who are getting GH for anti aging purposes. But legally obtaining GH for anti aging is immensely expensive and you can be sure they are not reselling their stuff (at least not for any reasonable price).

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Patient is a older gentleman and yes it's a problem he has had since childhood with pituitary gland... So if there Spose to be shrink wrapped then I'm going to ask that I get them that way... Getting them for 100.00 each but only one a month so I told him I need both and told him I'll give him 400.00 for 2 a month and he's good with it...still a steal but if there tampered with lol it's a rip off.. I don't think my boy would do that to me but I don't know the patient myself..
Anybody even heard of pens being tampered like that?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012

the black market diversion of non-AIDS wasting approved GH is much, much, much, much more rare.

The reason for this is simple: the people that get serostim (and sometimes omnitrope) often do not really need the drug, because it is being prescribed to combat a symptom that is more than likely a function of recreational drug use, not terminal illness. They also often would rather get the money to fund that drug use than take something that may (or may not) increase their health and longevity.

The reason you draw this bigoted conclusion is simple: you're a b.....ah, I gave you the answer in the first half of the sentence?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Patient is a older gentleman and yes it's a problem he has had since childhood with pituitary gland... So if there Spose to be shrink wrapped then I'm going to ask that I get them that way... Getting them for 100.00 each but only one a month so I told him I need both and told him I'll give him 400.00 for 2 a month and he's good with it...still a steal but if there tampered with lol it's a rip off.. I don't think my boy would do that to me but I don't know the patient myself..
I just hit bigsport with a text. He should be stopping in shortly.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013

its not a shrink wrap per se but its a plastic covering when you take the pen out of the box. google image the norditropin pens

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
The reason you draw this bigoted conclusion is simple: you're a b.....ah, I gave you the answer in the first half of the sentence?

Hey, I'm all for doctors thinking AIDS wasting is still a symptom of just AIDS and not meth use. More seros

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012

I believe your assertion to be correct I just thought you opened the door so I walked on in. Let me add, if I may, that the guys diverting by selling seros scripted to them are the small % of "Non responder's" that we read about.
Fella out in these parts that has been selling his 4 kits each month for more than 5yrs now. He's more fragile and weighs less than before he started his regiment of 4 kits and a vial of Test Cyp 200 every month. He's a nonresponder but he keeps getting them?
Now, he hasn't told me he is referred to as such(I refer to him by a different more vulgar term) but I have suggested that perhaps he keep at least 1 if not 2 of the kits and use them for a while. I mean, he's not worth a thing to me in an urn? He's gotten so dependent on the cash that my "friend" gives him every month that I don't see that happening. The guy is so far gone and hooked on "go fast" that i believe that if he detoxed, even under the supervision of a Dr, he wouldn't make it.

Last edited:
FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I hear you, Ben.

The other underlying issue is a lot of these Docs are crooks and are happy to prescribe whatever. So when a patient who clearly isnt seeing results from seros (due to being a "non responder" or selling them all) exists for a long period of time, the doctor is probably just looking the other way. Many of these Docs are well aware these guys are selling their scrips. Many of the same docs that write for seros and test are also writing for painkillers and benzos.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I hear you, Ben.

The other underlying issue is a lot of these Docs are crooks and are happy to prescribe whatever. So when a patient who clearly isnt seeing results from seros (due to being a "non responder" or selling them all) exists for a long period of time, the doctor is probably just looking the other way. Many of these Docs are well aware these guys are selling their scrips. Many of the same docs that write for seros and test are also writing for painkillers and benzos.

Also, without question, the chances of getting jammed up writing for non narcotic hiv meds is exponentially less than writing for schedule 2 narcotics. On top of that, I'm fairly certain Dr's are kicked back for each kit of seros they write by Serono(or the parent company).

Last edited:
FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Also, without question, the chances of getting jammed up writing for non narcotic hiv meds is exponentially less than writing for schedule 2 narcotics. On top of that, I'm fairly certain Dr's are kicked back for each kit of seros they write by Serono(or the parent company).

Yes thats another issue i passed over. Doctors get kickbacks on prescriptions and the incentives for GH are pretty high. I am, however, not sure about Serostim right now. If you recall, Serono got hit with a MAJOR lawsuit for giving incentives to docs to over-prescribe the stuff and they had to pay out a shitload of money, part of which went toward actually paying people back for returning their prescribed serostim! I imagine the regulations on EMD Serono are so much that the kickbacks they are offering are little if any now. I know other brands of GH, though, have good kickback incentives for the docs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic