Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Underdosed Clen

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I just started my first clen cycle (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) last Saturday and I'm already at 100mcg with barely any sides besides MILD shaking of hands.

The clen is definitely WAY underdosed but I was wondering, do you guys think sticking with underdosed clen will still be effective (without having to ramp up to some crazy amount to reallhy feel sides) or should I try to order clen from somewhere else?

I'm 13 weeks out from my figure competition, and I've been leaning out fairly alright to far, just wanted the best boost.

If the clen sides are super mild, does that mean the clen is even doing ANYTHING for me?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Better under dosed than over. That shit is awefull. Will never use it again. Gimme t3 all day, maybe albuterol. No Clen for me.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I get legit clen and I ramp up to 140. I start at 40. I get little sides from it as well. I know it is working though. Trust me you don't want those sides. Focus on your diet you will be ok.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm the opposite of Clap here. T3 flattens me out badly. Clen is yum yum. Do you normally take stimulants? Are you on anything that may suppress beta? Xanax? Anti depressant? You can try taking benedryl before bed every night for about two weeks (without Taking the clen). This will reset your receptors.

Is is it research chem clen or what?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thanks everyone! I don't take anything that suppresses my beta receptors and I stocked up on benedryl for my 2 weeks off in between.

The clen I have is pharma grade. I guess it is better that I don't feel any of the awful sides I read about, Maybe I'll just increase up to 120mcg-140mcg max and just work with that.

I'm gonna read your old thread now TG, thanks!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Like everyone is saying keep that diet tight with training and cardio. Dont go too heavy on the Clen either. Max out at the 120. Complete the 2 weeks then 100% off for two weeks. No ephedrine either during that off weeks.
Who knows maybe once back on you might get a different result. Are you using a liquid product or tabs of some brand?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I'm the opposite of Clap here. T3 flattens me out badly. Clen is yum yum. Do you normally take stimulants? Are you on anything that may suppress beta? Xanax? Anti depressant? You can try taking benedryl before bed every night for about two weeks (without Taking the clen). This will reset your receptors.

Is is it research chem clen or what?
I can't sleep within about 36 hours of taking it no matter what the f*ck I do. Benzo's, benadryl, you name it. I don't even use albuterol when I get a resp infection. I pay the extra $ for xopenex. I do fine with other stims, but I just HATE the way clen makes me feel.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I just did a test after my post here. I took a 40mcg clen. Just happen to have some on hand. In about 15 minutes
I can feel a warmer, fuzzer feeling about me. Partly in my head I feel it. Also I feel it about my body. I used Clen oxyflux years ago in contest prep. I found for me I could not counter act the ab cramps with enough tarine and other minerals. So, I really took it out of my prep years ago.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I just did a test after my post here. I took a 40mcg clen. Just happen to have some on hand. In about 15 minutes
I can feel a warmer, fuzzer feeling about me. Partly in my head I feel it. Also I feel it about my body. I used Clen oxyflux years ago in contest prep. I found for me I could not counter act the ab cramps with enough tarine and other minerals. So, I really took it out of my prep years ago.

Thought I herniated my abs once. That shit hurts so bad. I actually use coconut water for my cramps. Works better than any sup for me.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Like everyone is saying keep that diet tight with training and cardio. Dont go too heavy on the Clen either. Max out at the 120. Complete the 2 weeks then 100% off for two weeks. No ephedrine either during that off weeks.
Who knows maybe once back on you might get a different result. Are you using a liquid product or tabs of some brand?

I'm using 40mcg tabs. I definitely try to dial in my diet and training and focus on that the most. I didn't even try 120mcg yet but for my 2nd go, I'm gonna def go up to that and see how I feel.

Thought I herniated my abs once. That shit hurts so bad. I actually use coconut water for my cramps. Works better than any sup for me.

Last week, I forgot to take taurine one of the days and my legs started cramping WHILE I was squatting. That was not fun :X

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic