Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My super sexy swinging TID log

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Im beginning this to keep myself responsible. I am more consistent when I say Im going to do something. When I log and people know and expect the next entry, It makes me go and train. Same goes for diet. Ive been meal planning and logging on myfitnesspal diet app. I will hit the basic outline of my food and gear use.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Goals: Lean lean bulk or maintain. Looking to be jacked for Michigans short shirtless season. No fatass jc3 allowed. Current 6' and in the 220 area. 5 pounds weight swings occur.

Diet: Chicken, eggs, tuna, milk, veggies, oatmeal, fruit, and a couple pieces of whole wheat bread. I eat 3100-3600 cals a day and at least 235 grams of protein. Rest are carbs with few fats. I need to switch a carb meal for a pro veg meal, but Im beginning to struggle being tighter on my diet. I am going to be steadier on the cals to get gid of the 500 cal swing. Meal planning is mostly done.

Gear: Yes. I use entirely too much gear. Im currently on test e and tren e. Ive started eq this week to switch compounds as I transition off the tren e. Going to start orals also for a bit when I drop the tren.

Last edited:
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Month old or so pics.. uploadfromtaptalk1395862456238.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395862471994.jpg

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Workout is a four day repeating split. I train six days a week. It goes like this over two weeks and repeats:

1. Legs heavy, ab work.
2. Chest n tris heavy, calf work.
3. Back n bis heavy, ab work.
4. Shoulder n forearms heavy, calf work.
5. Legs volume, ab work.
6. Chest n tris volume, calf work.
7. Off

1. Back n bis heavy, ab work.
2. Shoulder n forearms heavy, calf work.
3. Legs heavy, ab work.
4. Chest n tris heavy, calf work.
5. Back n bis volume, ab work.
6. Shoulder n forearm volume, calf work.
7. Off.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Today was shoulder heavy and forearms / calf work. Bad workout. I personal train at the gym and they were overloaded and I was interrupted a few times. That coupled with the left rotator I am fighting (reinjured throwing medicine ball for obliques, been a few days and easing into training) shortened my work.

Warm up with 4:30 walking on 10 degree incline. Then jog for 1:30 on no incline.
Every compound lift is warmed up to with many light sets of 10 to 3 reps.
Breaks are 2:30 between sets unless noted.

185 x 6 sets of 5 push presses
5 sets of 15 forearm curls with 30s.
7 steps of 30 calf raises each with alternating foot positions. 30 second rests between, bodyweight only.

The end. I will be doing volume legs tomorrow with ab work, wish me luck.

Last edited:
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Volume leg day....uhg.

16 sets of 40 lunges (20 per leg). It goes like this...

Set of extended step walking lunges for 40 steps.
2:30 break.
Set of step out lunges. These are standing facing forward. Then open the hips and lunge out at a 45 degree angle. Return to the original standing position and do the next leg. 40 steps (20 per leg).
2:30 break.

Repeat entire process 8 times. 16 sets, 8 of each type. 640 total lunges.

I did take one extended break for around 8 minutes at set 12. I was pure rubber.

Fooked off abs and tanning as it was a very late workday for me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
checked in for sexy swinging singles... Where are the white women at?

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Today was supposed to be volume shoulder and forearm day. I took it easy this week on a strained shoulder, so I wanted to test ot out a bit.

Standing presses, early sets are high rep to get it warmed up. I normally do 5x5 w 205. I started doing singles at 205.

Bar

Fail at 275. Felt like I could of got it if I would have gave it my everything...also feel that I would have been injured. I bowed out and will return again.

Forearm curls 4 sets of 20.

Calf steps like explained in earlier posts.

Good overall workout. I was happy to hit decent numbers (for me) on the presses with the way my shoulder is. Hips and legs are still a bit sore from lunges. Love it.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Diet plan is on track as well. 3100 cals a day of clean and measured food.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Seems I may have to up my cals. Im down a few pounds. I will ride it out another week and adjust from there.

My workout schedule has been off. I was supposed to take today off. I prefer sundays off...so I went and did some ab, oblique, and calf work. Tomorrow off, and here comes legs on monday.

Decline situps with 12lb ball overhead 10 reps.
Oblique twists on cable machine 10 reps each side.
Ab wheel with weighted vest 10 rolls.

30 seconds between each exercise and then 2:00 off. Repeated it for 5 circuits.

Calf work was steps as described earlier in log.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You going to allow yourself some freedom in food choices or just up the cals with what you are already eating?

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
You going to allow yourself some freedom in food choices or just up the cals with what you are already eating?

I think Im going to add a scoop of protein into the milk I drink at two of my carb heavy meals. That should drop an additional 320 a day on my cal count. I hope that will maintain my current weight. If not, I will keep the shakes and add some carb heavier cals in the morning.

Ive never been this serious about dieting, so my needs are still uncharted. Im also still working up the discipline. Its ****ing hard to eat so much clean food. I dont want the protein shakes or milk, but I cant see having another pound of lean meat to eat.

Im playing with old unused days in myfitnesspal app to create new meals and day plan. Trying to work some variety in to help with the discipline.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic