Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren Induced Hearburn

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
OK so 2.5 weeks after adding Tren E to my cycle I start getting this seriously bad heartburn. I didn't think much about it til my wife reminded me that last year I had the same issue. I ended up switching to Masteron last year because i couldn't handle the heartburn, looks like I might be doing the same again this year. Funny thing is I've been doing Tren for at least 20 years off and on and until last year have never had the heartburn problem. I don't think its any of the other gear because I was on them for at least a month with no heartburn until the Tren was introduced, so its gotta be it. If anyone has any solutions for heartburn, I'm all ears. Would prefer natural remedies.

Looks like I might be saying goodbye to a good friend. I can handle most of the sides of Tren but I can not deal with this heartburn. I'll miss you :((

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Trendigestion... Very common. I take prilosec OTC when I run tren. Otherwise I walk around with stomach acid in my throat all day and all night.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Try the prilosec it works in just a couple days.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Well I was hoping to find something more on the natural side, but may try it. It's either that or give up the Tren which I really really didn't want to do. Pick some up today and give it try. Thanks guys!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just echoing the comments above....sorry, I don't have any natural remedies.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Tren changes your PH, so cut down all acidic foods and make yourself more basic and it might go away, otherwise, you've got options above.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Once I get it I play hell getting rid of it. Im going to try the prilosec for prevention next time. Good luck op.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Oh yeah, another side I get. The list is so long…lol

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Glutamine. Tren causes your body to rob the glutamine from the stomach lining thus causing it to over produce acid. Add some glutamine in a shake or two a day and you should be good. I have the exact same issue and TBH, Prilosec doesn't work for me except at 4x norm dose and I don't wanna rely on a Drug like that. If you have a real bad heartburn/acid reflux spell, take some baking soda. Look at the label for instructions, It's actually an antacid. Apple cider vinegar works well also if you have heartburn.

Good luck!

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I had tried apple vineger cider once before, shit made me gag something awful. It wasn't til later I realized I was suppose to dilute it a bit. lol

Definitely gonna give the glutamine a try first, I just hate to add to all the shit I'm already taking and glutamine seems like the most natural approach besides the cider. Thanks for all the feedback! Hopefully I can stay close friends with Mr. Tren afterall. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic