Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Serostim vs. China GH

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Hi all.

Seems to be an issue finding GH from our Asian friends. There seems to be some Serostim around.

Just asking if there is anyone here that has used the Serostim lately and if you believe it is worth the extra $$$ and how did you dose it compared to the Chinese GH

I usually dose the Chinese at 4iu daily. just wondering if the quality is that superior to justify the price difference.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run both. I think if you've got legit hyges or rips, you'll be pretty happy. Problem is, so many people report incnosistencies from batch to batch, and you don't know what you've got. The seros will be consistent and you're not rolling the dice. What's that worth?

If you're running legit hyges or rips at 4IUs, you could probably run the seros at 3IUs. If you were running chinese generic blue tops at 4IUs, you could probably run the seros at 1-2IUs.

Many have reported water retention with the rips, but when I ran them a couple of years ago, I didn't have any such problems. I haven't run them recently, so I don't know if this a more recent phenomena.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Brother to be honest with you and knowing where you are at presently with your physique I would not waste your money on GH, you could do sooooo much better with other supps the GH is really a long term item that will NOT make any really significant changes that you will notice for quite some time.

I am just throwing this out there because I consider you a brother that I have known on the boards for YEARS, and I feel we have a mutual respect for each others opinions.
Cheers

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
You will never know the answer to this question until you travel down this road alone.
Since getting hyges, rips is next to impossible now. If you have the funds you can move forward with the sero or any hg you can find.

Tip from me would be if you get a sero kit they are 18iu/bottle. Reconstitute w/ bac water with 1ml + 1 line. With a 1ml slin pin draw to the number 20. This will equal 3.6iu. for 5 days in that one bottle. If you draw to 10 that will equal 1.8iu per day and last 10 days. You are the test subject here. The question really is do you have the funds to jump on a HG kit?

Last edited:

Sep 11, 2012
Bottom line is pharma grade hgh is better than Chinese, Period. Now there are some good Jins out there, but they still don't compare to pharma grade and there are a bunch of fakes of those, it's simple. If you have the money get omnitrope, norditropin, humatrope, saizen and serostim. These are awesome, but the thing about serostim no days is there are a lot of fakes. Go on line and it will show you the blue color differences on the boxes among other things. Good luck

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have run both I currently have 32iu humatrope but at $400 a pop who can afford that ? For anyone to run pharm a grade you have to have unlimited money the only other alternative is to run cheap Chinese gah I met there is a manufacturer depending on where you get it in China I have run generic blue tops and $100 and hyge with verified code I really could not tell a difference I will run the humatrope soon I heard its very strong so you only have to run a few iu at a time so well see

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Im glad i saw this thread ,i actually have been wondering if i should go ahead with hydgtropin or blue tops or save up for humatrope .The price diff is insane i have real sources and 4ius a day of pharma grade seems to hover a round 400$ a week compared to 3 to 4oo a month for china stuff .I ve been all over forums and reviews the last 2 days and the consensus is chines is a gamble even if its real its not as strong as humatope etc. So i guess il wait till the fall and spend the big bucks .Heres a quote i read years ago that rings true with this issue THERES NOTHING MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGRET . peace.

Sep 11, 2012
Im glad i saw this thread ,i actually have been wondering if i should go ahead with hydgtropin or blue tops or save up for humatrope .The price diff is insane i have real sources and 4ius a day of pharma grade seems to hover a round 400$ a week compared to 3 to 4oo a month for china stuff .I ve been all over forums and reviews the last 2 days and the consensus is chines is a gamble even if its real its not as strong as humatope etc. So i guess il wait till the fall and spend the big bucks .Heres a quote i read years ago that rings true with this issue THERES NOTHING MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGRET . peace.

You could not have said that better. "There's nothing more expensive than regret." You see a bunch of guys saying shit like I can get this and that pharma grade for like $300. I just want to say bs on that. Example I've been all over the world from Japan to the great USA and I have NEVER seen Norditropin go for less than $10 per iu. Most of the time it runs more like $12 per iu but I don't care I'll pay for it. Yeah you might get a bunch of cheap kits and they may have hgh in them but there is no doubt they are watered down with filler. Yeah you can take a shot and get a blood test and your igf be up, but just a little hgh will make your igf go up. Good luck out there.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Here's a question I have some humatrope 32iu question I have taken the generics so how much should I start with of the pharma grade if its so strong I haven't opened the package but I believe it has increments of .25 iu on the clicker pen ... Where would you start ?

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Here's a question I have some humatrope 32iu question I have taken the generics so how much should I start with of the pharma grade if its so strong I haven't opened the package but I believe it has increments of .25 iu on the clicker pen ... Where would you start ?

I ran my humas at 3 ius for fat loss which seemed to work well for me.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Again this is your own call. We all are different. Why not go a few days at 1iu then bump to 2iu for a few weeks.
See if you feel or notice anything. It 100% your choice. Just start slow and build to your budget. GH does take a few months to see a body comp/look change. Maybe that is based on iu per day. Start slow and see if you feel sides at 2iu. We cant tell you. Jump in the pool and you will soon find your answers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic