shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Holy shit that was bad.
No threat to the cops, they had plenty of distance.
They also had bean bags.

That shit was disturbing..

NWO

NWO

Mar 20, 2014
what a shame, a homeless guy, this country is going to shit.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Guys it's justified. After they shot him six times they were nice enough to start shooting him with less than lethal bean bag rounds. I guess sometimes they forget the less than lethal rounds come first, real bullets second.

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
how do you know the homeless guy died? is there an article?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Cops in this country are absolute SHIT! If I was in the Corps and killed an innocent civilian i'd be in the ****ing brig so fast.

100% horse shit. These dumbshits NEED to learn what escalation of force is. I had to in iraq. There was NO, ZERO, reason to kill the man. The cops had NON-lethel on site, they threw a flash bang and shot the man in the back. Later on in the video they shoot him again with beanbag shotgun rounds. Logic and my training dictates you'd use a flashbang then assault with non-lethal. These assholes are cops and the emphasis of preserving life is absolutely lost on them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cops in this country are absolute SHIT! If I was in the Corps and killed an innocent civilian i'd be in the ****ing brig so fast.

100% horse shit. These dumbshits NEED to learn what escalation of force is. I had to in iraq. There was NO, ZERO, reason to kill the man. The cops had NON-lethel on site, they threw a flash bang and shot the man in the back. Later on in the video they shoot him again with beanbag shotgun rounds. Logic and my training dictates you'd use a flashbang then assault with non-lethal. These assholes are cops and the emphasis of preserving life is absolutely lost on them.

That raises a good question. Why are we so harsh on military men who are in actual combat with people that don't wear uniforms but not our domestic police forces?

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Cops in this country feel or perhaps they are taught that we the public who pay them by the way are their enemies. Check out Cop Block if you wanna what it is that cops routinly do. A good cop is an asset to the community and to the public at large. However the hiring process for cops only allows those with an under average I.Q. to go on and be cops. This is why more and more of this kind of shit happens on a daily basis. The reason why they want peeps with less then average I.Q..scores is that they dont question orders.

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Violence flowing down the hierarchy is always justified and excused.

Violence flowing up the hierarchy is never tolerated.

That was an execution and these actions will continue and escalate as long as they are allowed by the citizens of this country.

What do you think the trend is over the last 30 years?

The head of the department always has the same claptrap bullshit answer.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic