Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is the Best protein

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I know ON gold is the crown on the top of my peoples fridges. Wondering what everyone's thoughts/preferences are on effectiveness and or potency I know many of these brands have been accused of nitrogen spiking. I've been using the EAS 5 pound bags from BJ's, seems decent enough.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The best out there dollar for dollar is Amplify XL read the label you will see what I mean.
Optimum nutrition makes a great product but it is not the best, the dog food bags of EAS are only okay just look at the price and the quality.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
It's all the same shit. Whey is whey.....Casein is Casein.....food is even better.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Read up on protein spiking. That'll give you some insight.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's all the same shit. Whey is whey.....Casein is Casein.....food is even better.

I disagree with this quality varies greatly across the board and some food sources of protein is shiot.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What about soy, pea, alfalfa liquid beef aminos, hemp etc.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What about soy, pea, alfalfa liquid beef aminos, hemp etc.

Miniforklift seems to be the resident expert on those for sure, maybe he will be around in a few days.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Ultra hydrolized casein di&tripeptides.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I disagree with this quality varies greatly across the board and some food sources of protein is shiot.

By that statement I assume you already know how to eat LG. I just don't think it matters whether you but NOW whey, Gaspari Whey, Mutant Whey, Pro Source Whey or Celltech.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ultra, super, mega advanced, optimum uptake, intra workout, dessicated liver tablet aminos.:athrashi:

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I know ON gold is the crown on the top of my peoples fridges. Wondering what everyone's thoughts/preferences are on effectiveness and or potency I know many of these brands have been accused of nitrogen spiking. I've been using the EAS 5 pound bags from BJ's, seems decent enough.

EAS gets a very low rating in my house. Flavor is just barely tolerable and solubility with a spoon is poor. I like ON, or Dymatize if I'm on a budget. Gaspari or Allmax or Isopure if I am splurging. I especially like the isopure if it is going to be mixed in with dextrose for a slin shake.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic