Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pre workout injections

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
To the guys that inject their humulin r pre workout.what do you drink while working out and Immed after you lift before your post workoutmeal

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Brother how can you pin slin pre-workout?

Slin kicks my arse, with the shakes, numb hands, and especially the hunger. I could never do it pre.

I only do it post-work, because it really opens up my appetite and makes me scarf down my food.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I do humalog pre workout 6-8ius
Immediately have a shake after a take it. And start sipping on my other one right when I start working out. Never had any shakes or any problems.

Before doing this though make sure you have your diet in check and understand how insulin effects you.

Anyhow I drink vpx synthesize two scoops in each shake with one scoop bcaas and 60-80g carbs

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
6-8 iu HUmulin R - 30 minutes pre workout.
50g gatorade POWDER and 10G bcaa's + 10g EAAs in a drink with shot
50g gatorade POWDER and 10G bcaa's + 10g EAAs in a drink while you work out
4iu hGH post workout

Your pump will never be the same.

4everstrong

Mar 8, 2014
Did this yesterday. INSANE PUMP. But did 10iu slin

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
6-8 iu HUmulin R - 30 minutes pre workout.
50g gatorade POWDER and 10G bcaa's + 10g EAAs in a drink with shot
50g gatorade POWDER and 10G bcaa's + 10g EAAs in a drink while you work out
4iu hGH post workout

Your pump will never be the same.

I'm gonna do this my next off season. Do you time your workout to 1.5hrs, then shoot GH, then immediately have shake? Then meal 1 hr later? I've only messed with skin one run and it was hum - r post workout, figure pre will be better with the long effect.

Nice to see you over here 4ever.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
4ever can testify this method works. My training sessions at the time were about 1-1.5 hrs. If I was doing cardio after lifting, I'd shoot the hGH before cardio. When I got home a normal protein shake then eat about an hour later. The Gatorade took care of the insulin spike so no real need to add carbs per se for the insulin. Works good with low carb or no carb evening meals. Even in offseason I try to cut carbs after workout. You should have plenty in you from earlier in the day still digesting.

Really toying with adding slin back in on a TKD. Being depleted would give a killer pump that would last if times out right. Trying to stay safe though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I either do two scoops protein with 10 grams of creatine and maltodextrin or bcaa with maltodextrin.

C

cl8ts

Apr 25, 2014
What source of carbs works best when pinning Humalog pre-workout? I've only ever used it post-workout. I read somewhere to use maltodextrin in shake immediately following pre-workout pin, then use dextrose in shake used during workout. Is this right? Seems that dextrose would work faster for pre-workout followed by maltodextrin (complex carb) during workout. Could dextrose be used for both shakes, or is there a better source of carbs for pinning slin pre-workout? A lot of guys also say 10g carbs/IU slin just to play it safe, but others have said as little as 5g/IU. What's the minimum recommended for this application? I've found that 10g/IU bloats me, but don't want to dip at the gym either. Has anyone tried splitting the slin dose, pinning half pre-workout, then pinning GHRP-2 & mod GRF-129 20 mins. before workout is done, then 2nd half slin post workout?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Im going to be trying mutants skin protocol he breaks it down for you step by step I'm gonna see how it works I'm gonna start slow ...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I train in the mornings so I would eat my breakfast wait an hour before pinning and then head to the gym. I used to do a shake right after pinning and take a carb/ecaa drink with me to sip on while training but I would feel bloated through my whole workout. I did that protocol several times with good results but because of the bloated feeling I ended going to post workout injects. Either way start with a low dose and pay attention to your body and how you feel. Slowly raise the dosage along with carbs and you should be good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic