Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH vs. GHRP6

N

Nightmare

Mar 5, 2014
Which one is best. Obviously taking into account things like price and what not.
Have been searching and cannot find any clear comparison.
Why should someone take one over the other?
Which is better at fueling ligament growth?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The synthetic Gh will by far exceed the Ghrp in all areas, price and what-not being considered or thrown out the window, based upon my experience.
But alas Gh will do very little for you as compared to AAS for muscle growth etc.. ligament growth? not sure, REPAIR the Gh does work indeed, dosing would only be a guess as who knows what is REALLY in those little vials these days.

Why do you ask these specific questions?

N

Nightmare

Mar 5, 2014
My mistake, I meant repair not growth. I'm a college athlete so can't take AAS. I recently tore my acl and so need to recover as quickly as possible. People I have spoken to recommended GH but then someone mentioned GHRP6 and said it was better. Also I have never taken anything before and so am seeking guidance

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Ghrp + grf * 3 times a day > hgh
ghrp alone * 2-3 times a day < hgh
ghrp + grf + hgh = amazing

this is from both my experience and based on a collective of research. When I took all three and with three injects a day of the peps, results were awesome. That's what I was on when the pic in my avatar was taken.

N

Nightmare

Mar 5, 2014
So if I took lose dose of GH for like 2 months and normal dose GHRP6 for 5 months, starting at the same time what results and side effects would I mostly likely see? Would it help with my knee recovery and does my age (20) effect my choice on what an how much to take?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Seriously! 1.5ug/kg GHRP-2 is the best it will release 2iu GH on empty stomach, it's mildly androgenic and protect the liver which is it's 1#. Now if money was no object them I would go with Jintropin AQ. rhGH will give you crazy mad strength at a cost that will depleat your GF's pocket.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Although some GHRFs do increase GH endogenous production, their use does NOT result in elevated IGF levels, and since IGF is believed to be the peptide responsible for SKM anabolism the effect of GHRF would be expected to be minimal at best.

However that's not to suggest GHRFs have no benefit, because their impact on satiety is considerable and noteworthy.

jim

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Dr. Jim???? Here is the truth and not some utterly bogus informant. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713362

Results from animal studies don't necessarily apply to humans, otherwise, there wouldn't be a need to ever do human trials. The GHRP-2 studies I'm aware of that noted an increase in IGF-1 used a continuous infusion for at least 30 days. Human studies using qd or bid dosing found no effect.

Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Oct;139(4):395-401.
A five day treatment with daily subcutaneous injections of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 causes response attenuation and does not stimulate insulin-like growth factor-I secretion in healthy young men.Nijland EA[SUP]1[/SUP], Strasburger CJ, Popp-Snijders C, van der Wal PS, van der Veen EA.

Abstract

The synthetic hexapeptide growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-2 specifically stimulates GH release in man. To determine the effects of prolonged treatment and whether response attenuation occurs in man, we administered to nine healthy subjects a daily s.c. injection of 100 microg GHRP-2 over 5 days. Every day blood samples were taken to determine GH, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein (IGFBP)-3 and osteocalcin levels. On days 1,3 and 5, GH was measured at -20,0,20,40,60,90,120 and 180 min using an immunometric and an immunofunctional assay. Mean-/+S.D). peak GH concentrations were 83+/-31, 59+/-22 and 51+/-13 microg/l on days 1, 3 and 5 respectively. Mean+/-S.D. areas under the curve for days 1, 3 and 5 were 6366+/-2514, 3987 +/- 1418 and 3392+/-1215 mU/l per min. Despite the maintained GH release, analysis of variance revealed that significant response attenuation occurred (P < 0.01). Mean serum IGF-I concentration did not increase after a 5 day treatment with GHRP-2. Mean basal levels were 22, 25,23,25,23,24 nmol/l measured on days 1 to 6. However, osteocalcin, another serum marker of GH activity in tissue, increased significantly from 3.2+/-1.0 to 4.2+/-0.4 microg/l (mean+S.D.) (P< 0.01).

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Bio did u even read the study abstract it's OBJECTIVES, CONTROLS and OUTCOME MEASURES? Why don't you pull the entire citation read and review it and return, because I'm happy to debate or discuss ANY of my posts with those who's fund of knowledge enables them to do likewise.

JIM

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The synthetic Gh will by far exceed the Ghrp in all areas, price and what-not being considered or thrown out the window, based upon my experience.
But alas Gh will do very little for you as compared to AAS for muscle growth etc.. ligament growth? not sure, REPAIR the Gh does work indeed, dosing would only be a guess as who knows what is REALLY in those little vials these days.

Why do you ask these specific questions?

Oh wiser words have NOT been spoken on this topic LG!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic