Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

People that stare

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What the hell is the deal with this? I absolutely hate when people stare more than anything. It makes me completely furious! Are people just really dumb and think it's ok to do this?

I'm just really having trouble understanding how people just openly stare at you even after they see you stare back with a "I'm going to make you choke on a grenade" kind of look. This has happened way more than usual lately, and normally it happens a lot anyway. I'm no freak, pretty decent looking, no hulk by any means but fit, no weir deformities lol what the hell is it about. Does this happen to any of you and how do you feel about it? I know some people it just doesn't bother and they say let them stare. I wish I could do that, I want to immediately face fuk them with a shovel.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I think you need to relax

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Sometimes I think that, as bodybuilders, our own inherent narcissism and histrionics make us believe that people are staring at us when they arent really.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Dude, dont take it so hard. People stare. I will say most people look away when you look back at them.
I'm not big either 200#. But we look different. I dont notice the stares that much. My wife might be a step or two behind me and will tell me about the amount of people that were just looking at me as we walked where ever. I just say really I didnt notice them. She says every time I (me) would look in someones direction they look away. Ok, I found years ago wearing a wife beater or tanks to ball games was no longer something I wanted to do. Too many looks. So,a nice V neck T shirts for me. Style with out shoulders and arms too exposed.
I was feeling weird about it back then. Maybe how you are feeling now? Yet, you are angry. I was just feeling weird./

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Sometimes I think that, as bodybuilders, our own inherent narcissism and histrionics make us believe that people are staring at us when they arent really.

Yeah that seems very likely too.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Or this guy who I caught taking phone pics of me, when I snapped this I yelled "now we're even!" And he quick and turned... Then I shot a front double bi at him and he left...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394141543.204165.jpg

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
IS people stare at you either because you are fun to look at or you are a beast freak!

When I was a youngun, people stared at me a lot because I was nice looking. Sometimes when I entered a room literally everyone in the room stared at me. It bothered me, but I liked it as long as they looked away if I looked directly at them. When they didn't look away it was creepy. Then I got fat and middle aged and no one stared anymore.

Lately I am a lot more muscular and getting lean so people are starting to stare again. I like it now because it means I got my mojo back!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Bro, maybe they thin kyou're hot and waitin for a wink or come hither look? All homo by the way!!! DOOOOH!!:gay:

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
It was some time ago, at an Anytime Fitness so you know we were the only two in the place...
This was close to my office too, shame it closed or moved, def a lifter owned it, lots of good equip (and mirrors!)

This creepo was harmless, even an old turd like me gets the stare, I usually pay it no mind, only wish more chicks did the staring, that would guarantee a few extra pounds or reps...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
IS people stare at you either because you are fun to look at or you are a beast freak!

When I was a youngun, people stared at me a lot because I was nice looking. Sometimes when I entered a room literally everyone in the room stared at me. It bothered me, but I liked it as long as they looked away if I looked directly at them. When they didn't look away it was creepy. Then I got fat and middle aged and no one stared anymore.

Lately I am a lot more muscular and getting lean so people are starting to stare again. I like it now because it means I got my mojo back!

Hopefully for the beast freak reason! Haha I bet that feels great woody. I bet you're leaning out pretty damn good now, you've dropped quite a bit and maintained strength.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic