Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Looking for a true an tried insulin protocol

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Hey guys.looking to start running insulin humilin r.been reading up everywhere on the dangers and precautions.iv been training most of my life.former army ranger for 12 years.im 5 ft 7 in
At 186.my b.f.iss right at 9%.my diet is extremely clean.im running test tren eq.currently.just looking for a good solid regime to begin.i will start at 2 IU a day and work up to 10 post workout.i have my carb s lined up with a bcaa and creatine.I also.have a glucometer on hand with tabs as needed.any advice will be appreciated.thank you

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I found myself running humilin r mid then pre wo for best results. If I had log I'd run it post. But the longer released R has peaks from an hour after and 2.5hrs after subq injection. So I'd have big carb meal an hour before workout. Then I'd sip on bcaas, and dextrose( about 5g per iu). Then post workout a huge shake with creatine and dextrose at 5g per iu pinned. Worked out great. Kept my muscles full the entire workout and after.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I went up to 14 iu s and was happy there. Remember a lot of protocols I've read were for humalog which is faster. They reccomend 7-10g of carbs per iu. But him r is slower released and not gonna put u in hypoglycemia as easy. And good picking up the glucometer. I only got low one day and had plenty of sugars on me at all times. Also it can be in u for up to 9 hours so I'd avoid doing it late in the day

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I dont suggest this for beginners, but this was/is my favorite protocol:

humulin-r injected IM 20-30 mins preworkout
shake consisting of 10g carbs per 1iu insulin, BCAA's, creatine intra workout
50g whey isolate post workout
inject GH
20-30 mins later eat a high carb high protein meal

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I prefer humalog/novolog. They peak a little harder and faster but are cleared faster. I hate waiting for that moment I am in the clear.

I have done intraworkout and post workout with similar results.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
NOT FOR BEGINNERS.

Twice per week, post rep/heavy workouts, I do this.

20ius Humalog or Novolog

Wait 5 minutes

Carbolyn or Vitargo - 125g
EAAs - 20g
BCAAs - 8g
WPI - 25g
Casein - 25g
Creatine - 10g

As soon as I can eat after that monstrosity, I'll eat 2-3 chicken breasts with 2-3 cups of white rice.

Immediately after that meal, another 20g EAAs with 8g BCAAs.

As soon as I can eat after that, another 1-2 chicken breast with another 2-3 cups of white rice.

That always gets me through the window.

Be prepared for bloat and nausea from the shakes and food.

Then be prepared to have awesome muscle fullness and recovery.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
NOT FOR BEGINNERS.

Twice per week, post rep/heavy workouts, I do this.

20ius Humalog or Novolog

Wait 5 minutes

Carbolyn or Vitargo - 125g
EAAs - 20g
BCAAs - 8g
WPI - 25g
Casein - 25g
Creatine - 10g

As soon as I can eat after that monstrosity, I'll eat 2-3 chicken breasts with 2-3 cups of white rice.

Immediately after that meal, another 20g EAAs with 8g BCAAs.

As soon as I can eat after that, another 1-2 chicken breast with another 2-3 cups of white rice.

That always gets me through the window.

Be prepared for bloat and nausea from the shakes and food.

Then be prepared to have awesome muscle fullness and recovery.

I was doing something similar to this although I'm surprised I was using more... Kinda grossed out actually.

Using humalog

About 40 to 60 minutes pre workout I shoot 10iu slin then run out the door to the gym

On the drive there I have 50g Protein Powder in a whey casein blend with 10 grams creatine monohydrate and a package of graham crackers that is 100g carbs

At the gym (40 minutes after shooting) my first spike is occurring. I won't notice at all with the 100g carbs though :)

At the gym I drink a bcaa with 60g carbs of maltodextrin and 15g creatine monohydrate

I get home and this is usually about 3.5 hours later and shoot 20iu while drinking a shake that is 25g protein powder and 20oz skim milk and 15g creatine monohydrate.

I hope in the shower and about 40 minutes later I eat a meal of 14oz turkey or shiken with jasmine or basmati rice.

I will do that twice per week for no more than 4 weeks at a time.

On off days I take 250mg of metformin morning and night.

Occasionally when my bigorexia flares up I'll shoot 15iu and go hit chipotle.

I went from 255 or so to 280 in about 4 weeks maybe a bit less. Uphill was there when I did it. It was hilarious how big I looked in such a short time... That damn creatine!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I tried the preworkout only, and pre/post protocol, and didn't notice a difference. Like you I only hit it twice a week for about 4-5 weeks max. I only use slin MAYBE 3 times per year.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I was doing something similar to this although I'm surprised I was using more... Kinda grossed out actually.

Using humalog

About 40 to 60 minutes pre workout I shoot 10iu slin then run out the door to the gym

On the drive there I have 50g Protein Powder in a whey casein blend with 10 grams creatine monohydrate and a package of graham crackers that is 100g carbs

At the gym (40 minutes after shooting) my first spike is occurring. I won't notice at all with the 100g carbs though :)

At the gym I drink a bcaa with 60g carbs of maltodextrin and 15g creatine monohydrate

I get home and this is usually about 3.5 hours later and shoot 20iu while drinking a shake that is 25g protein powder and 20oz skim milk and 15g creatine monohydrate.

I hope in the shower and about 40 minutes later I eat a meal of 14oz turkey or shiken with jasmine or basmati rice.

I will do that twice per week for no more than 4 weeks at a time.

On off days I take 250mg of metformin morning and night.

Occasionally when my bigorexia flares up I'll shoot 15iu and go hit chipotle.

I went from 255 or so to 280 in about 4 weeks maybe a bit less. Uphill was there when I did it. It was hilarious how big I looked in such a short time... That damn creatine!
do you take creatine on the days you dont run this?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tried the preworkout only, and pre/post protocol, and didn't notice a difference. Like you I only hit it twice a week for about 4-5 weeks max. I only use slin MAYBE 3 times per year.

I got hooked on the disgusting pumps I get from preworkout use. That's about it.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Which is better intramuscular injection or sub for a beginner.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic