Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Insulin fat loss or bulk builder?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So my question is insulin more of a fat loss drug or is you get more bulky. Also what protocol have you used to successfully for bulking or fat loss. I would prefer somebody who's had a lot of experience with insulin considering a run with it.
Thanks in advance

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Yes, bulk. However I do not have firsthand experience as I do not see the need as personally I just lift things up and put them down. No real purpose except decompression and esteem.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Well, it's a bulker for sure but it can be incorporated into a cutting routine. However, if you get it wrong then it will keep you from burning fat. I laid out a plan to use it while cutting. I will see if it works early in my cut process.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
But the video with rich pinela (sp) said he felt skin did nothing for him and he thought it was more dangerous ..? Wasn't worth even doing it... Thoughts

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Nothing that comes out of Rich Piana's mouth is good advice. He is a freak and everything he does from diet to training to drugs will likely not work for the average man. He also claims to not use seo and thats a load of shit.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Wait GS, I did see a video where he did admit to using SEO and felt that it made his muscles feel like jello. And that after his experience with it, he would not recommend SEO to anyone else.

And freak you say? Yep no doubt there. But he gets my respect because he's walked the road.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wait GS, I did see a video where he did admit to using SEO and felt that it made his muscles feel like jello. And that after his experience with it, he would not recommend SEO to anyone else.

And freak you say? Yep no doubt there. But he gets my respect because he's walked the road.

Yes, he says he didn't like it. That is to imply that he no longer uses it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic