Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cycle wearing me down ?

PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
I've just started a cycle of Tren E / Test E & nandrolone tabs , first time I have this mix .. and I can't stay awake, on to end of second week hoping this tiredness will pass, waking up tired and going to bed early, only hit me when I started the cycle

Anyone had anything similar ????

Training one body group per day , every day continuous cycle , as I go thru from delts to calves if that makes sense

I'm eating 6 meals a day , protein and vitamin sups. Ticking all the boxes

36 yrs old 5,8' 97 kgs

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tabs? None of your stuff is an injectable?

PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
Sorry should have been clearer , Tren & test are inject

Nandrolone are tabs

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I tend to get tired on tren when the night sweats keep me from sleeping. Are you sleeping at night?

PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
Sleeping like a log , passing out.
I've always functioned on 5-6 hrs sleep, been cranking 10 hrs sleep and still no joy
Drinking coffee like water , bout to call the local drug dealer shortly lol

B

biggyfry

Aug 18, 2013
Tren is a water loving beast. If your body is thirsty, it can make you extremely tired/heavy/lethargic. Obvious but often overlooked.

PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
Might be right biggy, my water intake has dropped due to the amount of coffee I've been drinking

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Interesting thread , I'm about 7 weeks Into a Test E, Tren A, Bold Cyp, Deca cycle and been very lethargic . Def have trensomnia , which doesn't help. Been taking my multi vitamins , which do help, but like today, all I wanted to do was sleep !!! Gonna drop the Deca soon, just incorporated it for joint support . Does anybody see anything I could tweak to increase energy ? Or do I just ride it thru ?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If the liver is being taxed it will make you tired

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Nand in any form always makes me more tired then usual. Running NPP right now, and I am in bed earlier and up later then usual. And I'm dead tired by the middle of the day.

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Nandralone in any form acts on the cortisol recptor, thus lowering your endogenous cortisol levels concurant to you circadian rythum. Normally when injected, nandralone has a longer life in the body giving you no symptoms of low cortisol.( until the cycle is over) With an oral the drug is metabolized rather quicky ( but not quick enough to avaid cortisol suppression) leaving you with low cortisol levels around lunch and late afternoon. This scenario leaves you vulnerable to reactive hypoglycimia ( you eat then quickly feel great, then suddenly crash ). Best fix while on cycle: high doses of vitamin c and B complex.....
After cycle you should recover energy levels....... Some guys supplament with HC to avoid this feeling...

All the best

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic