Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Been a while since I posted any pics....still at it. This time getting skinny!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I have been taking a break from heavy lifting/ power lifting since the last meet I did. My failed 440 bench attempt left my shoulders aching. I figured I would get a jump on summer, with a early pre-cut. I have just been free forming it and enjoying it. No cardio....just a rough IIFYM diet. Started at 216 and down to 200 even right now. I like the definition coming in.

People say I am looking bigger, but my arms are down about 1/2" (18.5 pumped).

Anyway....I am still chipping away at it. Enjoying another birthday past 40 and feeling good.

eaa2848c-3ab7-4c31-b1b5-23ca361795ee_zpsa698c44d.jpg

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Looking good. Next time show off that chest more :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Idk but u look bigger in that pic then u have In any other.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
wow dude, awesome progress.

How are your shoulders feeling?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
What the regulator said, you're looking huge and yummy!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Looking awesome. You'll always look bigger the leaner you are. It's just hard to get used too ;)

Jeez 18.5 looks way bigger on you than they do on me.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Outstanding work Brother.....it's a bad ass look!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking monstrous and lean brother! Those forearms are insane!! I need mine like that

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
good gravy brother! looking thick....nice work ole boy

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
WOW, just wanted to say thanks to you guys for support. I know in this community we value our anonymity, but I always appreciate seeing guys progress pics. At least you kinda get a feel for who you are talking to. It is also nice to see others progressing and hitting hard. I appreciate it very much.

Looking good. Next time show off that chest more :)

Thanks. Everything is pretty much a work in progress at the moment...as we all are I guess ;) More chest in the next one ;)

Idk but u look bigger in that pic then u have In any other.

Thanks man. Frankly, I am starting to see the illusion of cutting. Unflexed, I am feeling small and shrunken. (hell I am only 200lbs atm) But when you flex, things just 'pop' a lot more and it gives the illusion of size.

holy shit! Looking awesome! :)

Thanks. Always nice to have the female perspective! At least if it is a good one!

wow dude, awesome progress.

How are your shoulders feeling?

Thanks! Shoulders are back at 100% but it took about a month to recover from the meet. I do not often 'max out', and if I ever do it is just generally one rather then then 3 heavy singles like in a meet. I am sure I will be going back to moving heavier stuff soon, but when I am cutting, my strength tanks terribly any way. I have just been doing max reps with 225 for my workouts.

What the regulator said, you're looking huge and yummy!

Thanks! I'll take that any day! Too bad my wife is not into 'muscles'. Always feels good to be objectified ;) (at least a little) especially with the work you put in.

Looking awesome. You'll always look bigger the leaner you are. It's just hard to get used too ;)

Jeez 18.5 looks way bigger on you than they do on me.

One of the benefits of 5'9 ;)

Outstanding work Brother.....it's a bad ass look!

Looking monstrous and lean brother! Those forearms are insane!! I need mine like that

Thanks guys. I dont do any direct forearm work, (or traps). I really think just heavy compound lifts have worked well for my overall development (except my sh!tty calves ;) )

good gravy brother! looking thick....nice work ole boy

Thank you.

Last edited:
Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Nice brother. I wish I was vascular.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic