Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rock the CUT

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Well this last week marked the official start of my contest prep. I'm really hoping I brought up lagging parts enough through the bulk season. Growing was tough this time. My business set record high sales volumes and with that and being a dad and husband, well sometimes training took a back seat and diet came from a window.

The first week of prep was a challenge, getting meals prepared and supplements lines up and starting new training. I'm exhausted and sore everywhere. HomeGrown, my trainer, knows how to make you work the stuff you need to work.

All in all I'm happy with my starting point this season. Not nearly as fat as last time and HG already has the fat rolling off me. Here is where I'm starting. These are as of Sunday Jan 18. So here we go ladies and gents!
Starting weight 258 height 6'1" 40yo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390701068.615776.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390701092.432329.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390701117.642095.jpg

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Awesome man. Can't wait to see your progress!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Thank you very much turbo and Jen. First bout with slin I think left me a little fatter than I would have been without. Hoping the muscle growth out weights the fat.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thank you very much turbo and Jen. First bout with slin I think left me a little fatter than I would have been without. Hoping the muscle growth out weights the fat.

you will cut babe, don't worry about it! :)

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
One week in and weigh in was 252.8 I look a lot leaner. Good amount of water coming off too. I didn't get pics done this morning cause my back is out of whack and I can't straighten up right now. Its a stupid rib the chiro will have to put back tomorrow. I'll get progress pics next Sunday and keep them current. Still a little tired from the new diet and I'm so sore it hurts to text! Foods all prepped and ready to go for the week.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wow man, I'm sorry to hear about your rib. What happened ?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I have this issue. Deepest sympathy I know it hurts

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Wow man, I'm sorry to hear about your rib. What happened ?

Honestly I think I can blame it on the gym. They replaced half of the benches with Bosu benches. I had no choice Friday but to use one for DB overhead presses cause dumbasses on their cell phones were sitting on the regular ones. I couldn't get my rear back far enough in the seat (it was a hard 90 upright bench). So my position was more leaned back than upright. I could tell after I lifted I was not gonna be in good shape. I swear the gym is turning more and more gay each week.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Life happens, and you still have a good base .

Sucks that you're hurting

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'll follow along....our physiques aren't that far off....similar genetics. Wait, are you my Dad?

Nice wheels bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic