Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Update from last weeks post !

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Unusual to see someone with better looking legs than upper body. Start hammering bench and overhead press to round everything out. The back looks good from the avi but the chest is too flat and so are the delts and tris. Nice work on the wheels though man that's a great accomplishment.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Unusual to see someone with better looking legs than upper body. Start hammering bench and overhead press to round everything out. The back looks good from the avi but the chest is too flat and so are the delts and tris. Nice work on the wheels though man that's a great accomplishment.

Good advice here! I agree man. Looks like you have really focused on the legs, that's great. So many people do just the opposite or leave them out completely. With your legs built up how they are, your upper body has tons of potential just waiting for you to hit! Keep up the hard work man! How old are you?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wish I started so early. Keep it up man, and some day you're gonna be heeeuge.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
im 17 , and i need huge legs and gluts for rugby XD , I train legs 3 times a week

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
im 17 , and i need huge legs and gluts for rugby XD , I train legs 3 times a week

Ohhhh ok, makes sense. But man keep it up and if you get really serious and wanna be a monster one day, you definitely can achieve it.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I thought you looked young, my partner played rugby , tough sport

Very good base for 17years old

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Keep hitting it hard young brother, you are doing good! Like PoB said, hit that chest and shoulders, you'll be styling :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Keep it up :) your natural test level is at its all time high. Take advantage of it ;)

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Good advice here,listen to these guy's and you wont go far wrong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic