Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Advice needed for very first cycle

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Hey brothers, I've been lifting for the past 4 years non stop I've made some considerable gains and I've won many contest and now I'm considering to 'LEVEL UP'
So for a start I'll be running 500mg test e for about 12 weeks and a PCT of nolvadex clomid **or mayB arimidex I'll be taking AI for during the cycle..so briefly I know what those things are but I need help for the duration and dosages and how should I take the AI with the cycle and the PCT as well
Thank you guys

A

Alphad

Nov 29, 2012
Muz. Sit back relax, dont pin yet. You need to do way more research. I dont think you are ready enough for a cycle. Also what is your age and stats?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Imo, I dont think you need to run a AI at that dosage. Only use it if you need too.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You can run adex at .5mg twice a week to start. Never run an AI during pct. Nolva will be enough for pct. 20mg ed for 4 weeks…

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Hey brothers, I've been lifting for the past 4 years non stop I've made some considerable gains and I've won many contest and now I'm considering to 'LEVEL UP'
So for a start I'll be running 500mg test e for about 12 weeks and a PCT of nolvadex clomid **or mayB arimidex I'll be taking AI for during the cycle..so briefly I know what those things are but I need help for the duration and dosages and how should I take the AI with the cycle and the PCT as well
Thank you guys

So this is your first cycle. Ok, why did you pick 500mg of test? That's a big first run IMO. I ran 300mg first and it was a very good run for me. As others have said, why the AI? You don't know if you need it since this is your first run. Have it on hand incase you have estro issues like Gyno.

Based on your user name I'm guessing your 22.
Can you give us a little more info
Hight weight bodyfat.

Also, do you know how and when to start your PCT?

A

Alphad

Nov 29, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with 500mg of test for a first run. That's pretty standard.
^^ i agree 500 is great start. Only thing i think though muz, is if u read some threads you will see different dosages ran by others of ai, you really need to dial that in on your own body. Adex good start .5, asin my first cycle i ran in 12.5 e3d....some respond differently so have to adjust. It easy to pin test, but it is your body u need to listen to and undestand if sides arise. And go into your cycle with a solid mapped out pct.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Agree with BigPaul, RAIDEN and Alpha. 500 is a good 1st run, good to see you're starting with one compound only. Like they said I wouldn't run a ai or anything with it BUT have it all on hand including your total pct . Research your pct a bit more maybe, get some hcg to get ready for it. I would also go 16 weeks but that's just my opinion. Lots of threads here on it and it's all free! Enjoy, 1st run is almost as good as your 1st nut

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with 500mg of test for a first run. That's pretty standard.

thats what i ran for my first. i also did some research and got to know a few vets before my first pin.
the most important thing for anyone running their first cycle is to BE PREPARED, if not OVER-prepared.
make sure you got your diet and training at its absolute peak and you have had it there CONSISTENTLY for a couple years at least.
i personally jumped on too soon, but luckily i had guys like BigPaul and a few others guiding me along the way. and i made tremendous gains. not only that but i kept a lot of it when i came off.
my advice to the OP would be to make sure you have your PCT all laid out (and everything in hand) before you even pin your first time. make sure you are prepared for the worst case scenario (for example, having your Adex on hand if sides flare up). know your doses, make sure you eat to gain, and make sure you're getting enough rest. pinning is the easy part.
and remember, only YOU are accountable for how much you do or dont gain. too often i see people run their first cycle and make minimal to no gains because they werent eating enough or resting enough or training hard enough.
this shit is not magic. you cant just pin and sit on the couch playing Call of Duty and expect to get HYOOOGE.
you can tell us you got your diet and training down all you want but if you dont, we're not the ones that will suffer...

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Muz. Sit back relax, dont pin yet. You need to do way more research. I dont think you are ready enough for a cycle. Also what is your age and stats?

I'm 22
75kg
15% body fat
No Gyno issue..
Really appreciate the help bro

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
So this is your first cycle. Ok, why did you pick 500mg of test? That's a big first run IMO. I ran 300mg first and it was a very good run for me. As others have said, why the AI? You don't know if you need it since this is your first run. Have it on hand incase you have estro issues like Gyno.

Based on your user name I'm guessing your 22.
Can you give us a little more info
Hight weight bodyfat.

Also, do you know how and when to start your PCT?

Yeah Sam I'm 22
75 kg
No Gyno issues
Height 1m80

No I don't know how and when to run pct..appreciate the help bro
God bless

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013

I agree that not everyone should start with the standard 500mg a week dose. When I was in my 20s my first cycle was 100mg a week and I made great gains. Why does everyone recommend 500mg a week to start? My guess is because someone told them to do it and it worked. In my 50s my natty test level was in low 300s and slightly below normal range. I went on 150mg a week of Watson Test C and my level went to >1500 and as usual I made great gains. My dosages now have increased a lot but I remember making great gains on low doses and not that much more gains on the high dossages.

Reasons to start on a low dose for a first cycle.
1. See how you react to it.
2. Work with your body, not just bombard it with massive amounts of exogenous gear.
3. Room to grow in future cycles.
4. Longestivity in the sport.
5. Health
6. Easy recovery

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic