Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Top 5 favorite AAS for bodybuilding and why

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
Below is my top 5 list of AAS for bodybuilding. HGH and Slin need not be mentioned here. What are yours?

Trenbolone Acetate - My favorite, the #1. Strength goes up, fat goes down, lean tissue goes up, and it just makes me get harder and harder. IMO, this is the G.O.A.T. when it comes to AAS.

EQ - I didn't fall in love with this drug until I ran low on others at one point and upped my dose on this to compensate for the mg for mg dose lost. I was using 1500 mgs of EQ per week and my vasularity was stupid. Delts became capped whether I was pumped or not (this is a big thing for me because I need more width and anything that can add to the illusion of more width for me is a great thing). Appetite was up and water retention minimal.

Sustanon - Test is highly overated IMO for bodybuilders. I am sold on the concept of using low test/cycling test. Sustanon makes my test level feel very balanced. It limits the amount of injections needed, keeps my sex drive high, and the water retention for me isn't nearly of the level that enan and cyp alone bring. I was thinking about not including test in my top 5, but Sustanon couldn't be ignored for me.

Primobolan - Ok, I'll give credit where it is due - I always read about it being a more mild steroid that was really in demand because it doesn't come with many sides. It's also not cheap. Enanthate you need to let build up in your blood before the effects start kicking in, but with acetate you'll see noticeable (by noticeable, I mean visible) results within 1-2 weeks using 600 mgs and above per week. I love this drug because it makes everything look very crisp. The skin appears tighter on the muscle, the muscle's appear much rounder (similar to EQ), and it just makes you look more impressive and in bodybuilding, the look is what I am after.

Superdrol - I was a big proponent of Anadrol until I started using this more. Fullness and strength way up. When you are really lean, this will have your arms looking full and huge like it's offseason, but with the detail of being lean! Some people have their appetite killed by harsh orals like this and if your drink, you definitely don't want to be on superdrol. I haven't experienced many problems with it though. If you do have problems, use anadrol as superdrol is supposed to be "Super Anadrol" so the more mild version may be beneficial to you.

Honorable Mention

Deca - Love this in the off season when I want to train heavy, heavy, heavy. I was a football/basketball player growing up and built my base on basic olympic lifts so sometimes i'll step back for 4-6 weeks and train with heavy weight using basic compound movements. Deca keeps the joints nice and lubed up for this and Nandrolone is a great mass builder.

Masteron - I use this "as needed" for my anti-estrogen. If I feel a little estro build up around my nipples, I increase the Masteron and it fades right away. I like keeping this in at 100-200 mgs per week with any cycle to help reduce estro sides. Pre contest it's great for clearing water and giving a nice finished look.

The above are my favs... anyone want to share theirs?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Test E
Tren ace
NPP
Mast
Dbol/drol

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I like your List. Agree with almost 100% of it. I definitley like NPP over Deca as all long esters seem to give me bloat. Always felt EQ was underratted in BB and most tell you that 1200 is too high, but have run it at that several times and love the vascularity. really I get vascular even at 800mg/wk. I'm trying Primo for just the reasons you state above this prep.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Test Prop
Mast Prop
Tren Ace
A combo of 100mg each EOD is the perfect contest cycle IMO

Superdrol (I always thought I was the only nut who got "tighter" on it)- I get dramatic fullness and dry out with 4days of starting it even at 15mg/day
EQ- Don't like running two Nors together so Deca is out when Tren is in. Over time I just grew to like EQ better 600mg/wk minimum.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Test and or Sustanon........this is the growth factor
Anavar............cutting and strength with safety and no sides with excellent fat burning capabilities.
Tren..............cutting, strength, and overall best dolar for dollar anabolic.
Primo.............ran responsibly and training yer ass off you will get keep-able gains from this
Deca.............for decades this put more muscle on men than almost anything else out there

This is based upon the gains and risk to benefit ratio of the most commonly available compounds.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good thread.

I'm not BB'r but I have trained that way in the past.

Test
Tren E or Ace
winny
EQ
Primo

that's how I rank them with an honorable mention to NPP for the joints

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
1. Pharma Test....Galenika or Bayer...at my age 250wk for health and penis.
2. Primo....I just feel good on it and tight...Bayer if I can get it.
3. EQ....love how I look but makes me a little nuts...alternate with Primo.
4. Just discovered T-bol....me likey otherwise Upsher/Watson Var if I can get it.
5. TrenA/Mast P....always run them together...at my age short blasts now...but damn I look good on Tren.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Bodybuilding strictly, it would be different if I was stating for strength/power.

1.tren, clearly. Keep mass in a deficit, drop fat, keep energy..

2. Nandrolone (any form.. same results) top of the top when it comes to adding shear size. I've gained so much quality muscle with this drug. Helps joints when drying out as well.

3.Masterson, dries out, shapes, adds vascularity, aids testosterone aka makes it more useful.. what more could you ask?

4. Testosterone, any form. So much size to be added with this. Energy to hit the gym, strength to push more reps, fullness.. to hold on to sheer size or add in the off season and energy this is at the top in bbing as well.

5. Anadrol. Size, fullness, hardness, vascularity , "popping" effect, stamina in gym... adrol is boss.

Honorable mentions:

Equipoise for reasons already said above. Fullness, vascularity, appetite..

Anavar, leans out like a mother****er and is mild. Energy, good feeling, tightness, thin skin.. anavar has some great benefits to reap.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not so sure about superdrol just my opinion

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Not so sure about superdrol just my opinion

SD is weird TG. Some people love it (like OP) other people hate it like me. SD made me feel as close to death as I ever want to. So lethargic I could barely head to the gym, couldn't eat, horrible back pumps and the only single time in my life I couldn't cum. I hate you Superdrol.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
SD is weird TG. Some people love it (like OP) other people hate it like me. SD made me feel as close to death as I ever want to. So lethargic I could barely head to the gym, couldn't eat, horrible back pumps and the only single time in my life I couldn't cum. I hate you Superdrol.
Yes same effect on my other half. Hated watching him with the bad sides. Always sick .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic