Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Clenbuterol vs. Albuterol

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
You either love clenbuterol (clen) or you hate it. I wanted to pos either hate clen or wish to avoid the darkside cause cops ARE scary...don't blame ya!

Joking aside here is a layman’s comparison betwixt the 2 simila

Both bind to the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. By binding to this response causes “stored-up” fat to convert to free fatty acids. T now simply be used as energy. In essence, body fat burned for e

I have read Albuterol elevates the users metabolic rate further acid holocaust we are creating. I have only read this on unoffici discussions so not sure how true it is or is not…

Now the FDA (good decision makers they are) does not allow Cl asthma treatment nor in vetranarianmedicine. Itis said clen is only at doses lethal to humans. I personally believe it to be anti standard human doses. However…no FDA approval no official

Several studies have shown Albuterol to help athletes with end I can buy this, but here is where I start to getpissed. I read in a increased endurance while clen reduces endurance! How the h since the FDA has told clen to go **** itself!?! Sorry…we either Opinion doesn’t count!

Other differences:

Clen has much longer half life which leads to more rapid beta-2 deregulation / shutdown.

Clen can be harsher than albut. So take Albuterol if you don’t li flushed.

Clen is dosed in mcg while Albuterol is doses in mg’s.

Anyone wanna add anything…please do. If you are an ECA fan a DNP pitch…fire away

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I have used both. Never liked albuterol one bit. Certainly they are sister drugs but it just didn't do the trick for me at all.

Clen on the other hand, or clen mixed with Eph not only does the trick "for me" but increased my mood and worked like a charm :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i used both and really nether of them hit me hard. now clen and t3 gave be heart palpitations when i over ate. clen also gave me mild tremors. i run 2 on 1 off benadryl the off week at night. fat burner during the day

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
FDA doesn't like clen because of the half life. Never heard any argument about "dosage lethal to humans."

I've used both. Used to swear by albuterol because I couldn't handle clen. Then I put my big boy undies on and ran clen for a full cycle. Albuterol can't touch it.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
I love clen and with t3 its magic. I also enjoy using ephedrine and thats what I use in my 2 weeks off of clen.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I think albuterol blows, Clen works if you do . I cycle Clen t3 year round off and on over 12 years . In between do ephedrine stack

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Haven't tried either but I'm glad you made this post big rob. I'd like to run clen in the future so all of these opinions and ind information is great to hear. I'd love to try real eph too

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Clen is hard on the body. It give me a feeling like my heart is going to explode. Albuterol, on the other hand, is very mild with hardly any side effects.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
clen is my choice. I only run it in contest prep, but I've grown a fancy for my heart racing like a bullet out of a rifle when taking clen, then drinking a couple cups of coffee...it's a weird thing to do on a Saturday morning.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic