Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Favorite Pre-Workout Supplement?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
What have you guys found that is really good on the market?? I for one was a fan of Craze until it got pulled.

I love Angel Dust by Blackstone Labs but they are pulling the version with 1,3dmaa..

I have used the following with good results

Nitraflex by Gat
MethyldreneEPH by Cloma Pharma

The newest one I just bought it called Speedx3 by Lecheek. It is supposedly comparable to Craze in that it gives the euphoric effect. That's what I want. It's too soon to tell, Im literally on day 2.

Anyone have any other suggestions or recommendations that they can share? Thank you.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I'm more interested in the ingredients that are giving you the desired effect.
What was in Craze that got it pulled?

I usually use beta-alanine, creatine, caffiene, and citulline malate
and of course carbs.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Definitely man, I just made the switch recently to neon sports volt and I love it. It's pretty basic, no really strong stimulants like the 1,3,DMAA but has agmatine in it and I love that stuff!! I noted to take a break from the PWO with all the strong stimulants for a bit, but soon I'll prob try the switch back and be open to trying some new stuff.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'm more interested in the ingredients that are giving you the desired effect.
What was in Craze that got it pulled?

I usually use beta-alanine, creatine, caffiene, and citulline malate
and of course carbs.

Remember the whole lawsuit, etc..where they were claiming it had an amphetamine type derivative??

I dont know if anyone knows what truly was in it..but it gave you good energy and a euphoric effect, like a slight "high" while you were training. Kind of like a nice dose of ephedrine used to.

Definitely man, I just made the switch recently to neon sports volt and I love it. It's pretty basic, no really strong stimulants like the 1,3,DMAA but has agmatine in it and I love that stuff!! I noted to take a break from the PWO with all the strong stimulants for a bit, but soon I'll prob try the switch back and be open to trying some new stuff.

Very cool..yeah I am looking for the next best thing. I loved Kaizen ephedrine in an ECA stack..but now that Canadian customs shut that down I am looking for an OTC product that is awesome

^^ for other answers please ^^

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Usually I make my own but I have some neurocore at the moment.
basic ingredients like I listed with some yohimbe.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Usually I make my own but I have some neurocore at the moment.
basic ingredients like I listed with some yohimbe.

very cool..If it works for you, then more power to you!!

Im kind of a stim junkie when it comes to preworkouts.

My first preworkout was 1995...ultimate orange. Stuff was UNREAL. You had to take a scoop per bodyweight. I remember taking 2 scoops and having a full blown panic attack..couldn't breathe. When it wore off, went to the gym and had 2-3 hour sessions. I think a few people died from it.

Next closest thing is MethyldreneEPH..that stuff is SPEED!! Its almost too strong.

I have tried mixing nootropics with my preworkouts...

Honestly I really am looking for the feel I got from 100mgs of EPH mixed with 100mgs of Aspirin and 200mgs of Caffeine. I hit PR's every workout.

Day 2 of this Speedx3 is pretty solid. I took 2 scoops at once. I felt good. I want something a little more euphoric though. Again craze was excellent..I wish they never banned it :(

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
What nootropics have you liked in particular?

speed3x

Beta Alanine - stuff works well for endurance
D-Aspartic Acid - still unsure about this product. Not sure it has an affect on normal test levels. I have taken it.
Agmatine Sulfate - vasodilator
Caffeine - no-brainer
Synephrine HCl (extract of bitter orange - energy)
N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl (companies are using this now instead of 1,3-DMAA)
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine (amphetamine derivative)
Pikatropin™ (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid) - derivative of GABA/Niacin - I've only taken GABA. Works well for hangovers.
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root bark) - yohimbe is a decent product for minimal fat burning and energy
Yohimbe Extract (std. min. 98% yohimbine HCl)(bark)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
6a00d83462eb8d69e201761521a118970c-300wi.gif

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
LOL! Big Paul :) Whats up man hahaha..I can agree TNE or suspension pre-workout is amazing.

Now, mix that with the right stims and you are good to go!

Hey CTJ,

Im a fan of demiurge by antaeus labs, i use adrenafil, nootropin and a few others. For some reason I don't get the enhanced moods that everyone talks about with these, i just get the lack of lethargy.

Could be just me though because my tolerance to stims is blown to pieces. May have to do with the fact I have used ECA stack for probably 15 years LOL.

Hey JTC or anyone else..ever hear of a product called

STIMUL8 by finaflex?? that has solid reviews.

Also Dexeprine by I-force..wonder if anyone has any feedback on those?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dexeprine will make u clean a house that's already spotless! Lmao I had a sample of that with an order and it rocked my world. Roxylean deff gives you that euphoric feeling and energy out the roof too, love that shit. I'm just careful about thermos pre workout. Another good pre I really likedwas hyperfx by bsn. Energy was great and I sweat my balls off, deff had a thermo effect as well. Kept water levels balanced for sure

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
LOL! Big Paul :) Whats up man hahaha..I can agree TNE or suspension pre-workout is amazing.

Now, mix that with the right stims and you are good to go!

Hey CTJ,

Im a fan of demiurge by antaeus labs, i use adrenafil, nootropin and a few others. For some reason I don't get the enhanced moods that everyone talks about with these, i just get the lack of lethargy.

Could be just me though because my tolerance to stims is blown to pieces. May have to do with the fact I have used ECA stack for probably 15 years LOL.

Hey JTC or anyone else..ever hear of a product called

STIMUL8 by finaflex?? that has solid reviews.

Also Dexeprine by I-force..wonder if anyone has any feedback on those?

It's good to see you posting around here bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic