Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where do you shop for supps

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thought I would get a thread going of where everyone gets all of their non AAS supplements. Everyone can always use having an extra place to price check. I usually use www.supplementwarehouse.com great selection, and will beat any competitors price on almost all products, and even better you get a free shaker with every purchase. I always shop online, never goto a GNC unless I absolutely have to, and that would be in the case of no vitamin shoppe or other in the area for an emergency purchase. Some other ones I like are :

www.a1supplements.com

www.fitnessfirstusa.com

And of course www.bodybuilding.com sometimes.

What about you guys/gals? Where is your goto?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Amazon or Prosource.

I've got some stuff from pro source before, really like their home brand products. I felt their prices were pretty steep compared to others though.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Bodybuilding.com....IronSoul I'd stop using supplement warehouse if I were you. You will eventually find other charges on your credit/debit card from them. They are known for putting fraudulent charges on people's cards. They are scammers in my book. Tons of complaints on them for doing this. I'd check your statements.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bodybuilding.com....IronSoul I'd stop using supplement warehouse if I were you. You will eventually find other charges on your credit/debit card from them. They are known for putting fraudulent charges on people's cards. They are scammers in my book. Tons of complaints on them for doing this. I'd check your statements.

That's pretty crazy bro! That's the first I've heard of it. Luckily I've never had any problems with them so far, but thanks for the heads up.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Netrition I never had a problem with. Been using them for years.

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
iherb.com is good. DHL shipping across the world to me is only 7 bucks. for 3 day international shipping? no way they are profitting off your shipping. that means repeat business to me. i buy from them when im desperate need or want to try something new asap before bulk buying from ebay or somewhere that takes 30+ days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic