Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Solidified Test. Cyp.

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
I have a bottle of Test. Cyp. And I seems to have frozen. I keep it in my garage AKA gym and it has been cold. Can I put the bottle in a cup of heated water to melt it or will it lose it's potency?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes it is fine to get it hot in water it will not lose potency just run it under hot tap water it will reconstitute most likely.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I know I might get some people disagreeing with this but... I've heated gear in water on the stove, poured hot water over it constantly, wrapped it up in a wheat bag, rubbed it between my hands and a whole bunch of things. I have to say though I've found the microwave for a short period the most effective and I've never noticed any loss of potency. Otherwise I just heat a wheat bag up and sit it in that until it cools and have never had a problem that way either. Put it this way, in it's current state it's unusuable so your not really in a position to lose anything no matter what

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Pot of boiling water, drop it in for around 5 minutes or until everything looks liquid again. Make sure u shake after you take it out. Dont leave in 2 long or the rubber stopper may start to melt. Microwave option may cause sparks as the metal top has metal in it.....

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
I only ask if it's coconut oil because if you bring it to just 78 degrees it will be liquid again. Lots of suppliers are using this as a carrier lately. Before you go boiling your gear, it may be worth a shot. If it's like gso and it's frozen, most likely it crashed and boiling it will help reconstitute it.

I'm not knocking the microwave thing but I would avoid it at all costs. We don't even know what it does to food. Most say it takes the nutrients right out of it and that's a major reason for health issues today.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Pot of boiling water, drop it in for around 5 minutes or until everything looks liquid again. Make sure u shake after you take it out. Dont leave in 2 long or the rubber stopper may start to melt. Microwave option may cause sparks as the metal top has metal in it.....
PM wouldn't let me attach a photo like it does here, only gives the url option wtf. This is what I'm trying to fix, TNE, a chunky mix of white and cloudy, I think it crashed. Tried boiling water in a bowl for 5 minutes and still like this, chunky cheese. Vials still unopened. View attachment 6951Then I took the labels off and put them in the vegetable steamer for another 5 minute boil and shakeView attachment 6952and came out like a snow globe and tried again to see if it would clear and still the same snow globe look.View attachment 6953Not sure if I should pin this or what?

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hard to say from the pics but if there are tiny crystals floating around like a suspension then I would not pin it..it would be extremely painful even if you could load it. The crystals would need to be dissolved.. Try putting half an inch of water in a sauce pan, first bring it to a boil on your stovetop ..use salad grabbers or plyers to grab it out by the vials neck but be careful

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
yep crystals wouldnt dissolve and back to lookin like glue this am fml.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hmm I wonder if it needs to heat up more ... Test cyp melting point it's around 219 deg while prop is around 252f

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Bases melting point is way higher ...310f!! You might try using vegetable oil in a ceramic mug and then put that in a pan of boiling water... I am thinking the oil might heat more and conduct/hold more heat than boiling water will through glass... I dunno if there's basis for this but I read it once in a homebrewing thread .....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic