Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HELIOS: what am I missing here?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Got 2 bottles of helios that i plan on running .5cc each love handle for a couple of weeks or more.

I assumed i could use the largest gauge slin pin (29g), but this stuff is a bit too thick still. It takes about 5 minutes and some fanagalling to get about .4ml.

what am i missing? should i warm it up or something?

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
not sure what is missing. never heard of helios being that thick. what exactly is in the compound you received? what is the strength? the helios ive used went easily thru a 30g pin.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
it's from a board sponsor here. basic doses 40mcg Clen/something yohimbe HCL

it doesn't say whats the carrier, but i almost assume EO (thinner than oil, thicker than water)

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
mmmm. can try warming it up under the hot faucet, may thin it out a bit....or use a larger pin. just take a few min and push it thru what you have

A

alterntego

Apr 2, 2011
never heard of that one . Looking at a couple 100ml bottles right now and they are like water . Thats even after sitting in a very cool place for quite awhile .

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Man, I'm trying to remember where I got my last couple of bottles of helios from. I had the same problem. I was using GWP for a while and the shit was clear and thin, then stories started popping up about their stuff not being legit and I switched sources and the stuff I got was a lot yellower and thicker. It was leaving welts in my abs for a few days unlike the GWP stuff. I ended up not using all of it. Trying to remember who I got it from, I'll post it if I can jog my memory.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
that's what mine is doing and kind of how it looks, too...welps aren't bad, but no way i can do 2 sides per day or even every other day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic