pbtom
What's New?

Who want's to discuss politics?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
All,

Seems political discussion makes many of you turn into something angry and dangerous..... much like when I get behind the wheel of a car :)

I'm ok with political posts here and there however it has recently been causing TID a lot of headaches and it time to get back on to the right subject here. To make it easy I put together another forum independent on TID just for you political debaters, it is unmoderated and I could care less what you say to each other.

So going forward please make an effort to post your politically motivated threads here -> http://www.politicsology.com

TID is a group with common interest and a tremendous brotherhood and comradery that we all enjoy, lets keep it that way.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This reminds me of the spin class room at my gym. Just another one of those rooms I'll never know what it looks like from the inside. Oh well. Enjoy throwing feces at each other.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Exactly. Just want it moved out if the way.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Sounds like a good solution, Mugsy. Thanks for doing it.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm open to any kind of discussion, what I don't like to see is people resorting to racism, childish name calling and actions and generally hating on people for no real reason. An opinion is "I think, I believe, IMO, etc"....the problems arise when double digit IQs decide to state things "matter of fact" when in reality it's an opinion. If you have a "fact" to state...back it up with evidence or some logical reasoning.
We've had some great debates on TID over the years (like this one for example --> Aliens-and-Archangels) and for the most part they've made excellent reading...it's a shame the same couldn't be said for some of the more recent threads as of late.
We're not school children here....lets not resort to childishness in our posts.

On a side note
and I could care less what you say to each other.
...wouldn't the correct thing to say be "I couldn't care less". To say you could care less is saying that you do care some and therefore have the possibility to care less. If you were to say "I couldn't care less" this is to say I care so little or don't care at all so that I couldn't possibly care less than I do now......new topic for a debate?

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
On a side note ...wouldn't the correct thing to say be "I couldn't care less". To say you could care less is saying that you do care some and therefore have the possibility to care less. If you were to say "I couldn't care less" this is to say I care so little or don't care at all so that I couldn't possibly care less than I do now......new topic for a debate?

Hey you commie grammar nazi why don't you go fu... oh... Doesn't care over there not here. Never mind.

*holsters keyboard.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
...great idea admin!!!

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
One of the best move I've seen on a board in a long time! Thanks admin

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Brother, you are a wise man. Well done!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Be honest, KBD came up with this genius idea, right? I heard he started an unmoderated video-sharing site so he could post up his best videos for HGH and woodswise without violating youtube's policies.......

Seriously though, thank you.

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
So what is the point of an off topic section?

When you ban people on here for having different opinions do you really think they're going to sign up at your other board?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic