TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
So... New forum, new journal!

Current stats: age 24
Weight: 11st 6
Height: 5ft 11
Body fat: 16% ( measured with bodpod)

Previous cycles : anavar 10mg per day for 10 weeks: gains 6 pound mass
: winstrol 10mg daily for 10 weeks .:cycle was cut short to 4 weeks due to side effects : gains 2 pound mass

Problems: I am suffering from a genetic bone disorder which is crumbling my bones prematurely, the main issues at the moment is my back (my bones in my back are crumbling, therefore my disc are rattling around in my back causing them to press on nerves which in turn causes immense issues with my legs). I had a period where one of the disc cut through my main nerve leaving me almost paralysed for 10 days. (until they operated )

Operations: microdiscectomies l4/l5
: later removal of l5
: 4 lumber root interventions 2007, 2008, 2011 and 2013 (November)

Further operation: is to remove two more problematic disc ( the chances of me being paralysed from this operation is around 85% however if I do not have the operation the chance of me being paralysed in the next few years are at 100% so the operation risk is high however is it better that I have it done than not!

This is supposed to be scheduled for Easter !

Also suffering with fibromyalgia

Current cycle: anavar 10mg daily
: npp 0.2 every three days
Looking to add deca as well in the near future

Bearing in mind that the amount of pain killers I am on is 40+ per day since the npp I have managed to reduce this to 15 an also am not having to take oral morphine (oramorph) as regular.

Current routine
I am week 5 into the 6 week blood an guys training programme, and will be having my de-load and rest over the Christmas week!

My diet is slightly over my maintainence
And consists of
2 shakes with oats banana and eggs
3 meals including fish, beef and chicken, sweet potatoes and rice!

I would have loaded pictures of current state however I get a error message saying my forum has disabled photo sharing via my app (tapatalk)
So I may need to do it on the web at a later date

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Girl read my log. You sound like me lol going through the same shit. When I'm not on my tablet I will post more on your log. Welcome to the den :)

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Girl read my log. You sound like me lol going through the same shit. When I'm not on my tablet I will post more on your log. Welcome to the den :)

Hey thanks for popping over
I'm re starting training on the 7th when the terrors to back to school!
Starting to struggle with not training now!

Will pop over to your journal ...do you have the same condition if you don't mind me asking?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
fibromyalgia and CRPS as well. also a bunch of other joint muscle injury's. what do you take for the fibromyalgia ?

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
fibromyalgia and CRPS as well. also a bunch of other joint muscle injury's. what do you take for the fibromyalgia ?

Not much for the fibro itself only amatriptyline and diazepam but am on morphine (injectable/prescribed) and a whole lot of other painkillers for the bones

CRPS? You'll have to enlighten me :) sloow this morning :)

On the up side you look fantastic through it all! It must be really rewarding!
My goal is to turn around in 6 years and still be walking so I can stick my middle finger up to y surgeon
Am due another major back op near Easter and am needing a hip replacement to in the near future.
24 and had 3. Major back ops!

Mental problem I have is I use to be a dancer a used to rock climb and now I can't!
I think it would be easier mentally if I couldn't have done those things in the first place.. At least I wouldn't miss it so much

How do you feel about it all?

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Mrssalvatore, without trying to sound too cliche, this is inspirational. I hope you achieve what you have set out for here. As for never having danced???? Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved. One day we will all be old and unable to do everything we love. We will have our fond memories to carry us through.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
same with me :( i want to train hard again so bad. i am also on amatriptyline. I take .5 klonopin 4 times a day and lyrica 25mg once a day sometimes 2 times a day. i was on the lyrica 2 times a day for months and i developed facial twitching so i went to my neruo and he said cut it back to once daily. sucks because that is the main drug they use to treat fibromyalgia . Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome CRPS it causes my hair to fall out and pain numbness in my neck all they way to my hands. i Had TMJ surgey 2 1/2 years ago and had dislocated TMJ discs since i was 8. That is what caused my CRPS and my doc said CRPS and fibromyalgia can go hand and hand.

Last edited:
Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Mrssalvatore, without trying to sound too cliche, this is inspirational. I hope you achieve what you have set out for here. As for never having danced???? Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved. One day we will all be old and unable to do everything we love. We will have our fond memories to carry us through.

That's what I keep saying lol :)! Put on a brave face and smile :)
My love of dance keep going in my children

Last edited:
Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
some with me :( i want to train hard again so bad. i am also on amatriptyline. I take .5 klonopin 4 times a day and lyrica 25mg once a day sometimes 2 times a day. i was on the lyrica 2 times a day for months and i developed facial twitching so i went to my neruo and he said cut it back to once daily. sucks because that is the main drug they use to treat fibromyalgia . Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome CRPS it causes my hair to fall out and pain numbness in my neck all they way to my hands. i Had TMJ surgey 2 1/2 years ago and had dislocated TMJ discs since i was 8. That is what caused my CRPS and my doc said CRPS and fibromyalgia can go hand and hand.

Lyrica that's pregabalin... They have me on that too they tried with gabapentin first however the suicide thoughts got the better of me and I had to come off it
My back and my legs are the worse part... I have no feeling from the middle downwards and two intact healthy discs left.. All the other due to the bones wearing away are just rattling around in my back! It's not good lol
But as I said my goal is to each a incredibly strong core which will allow my body to use the muscles as support rather than my bones!
I'm currently on over 40 pain killers aday but the npp has allowed me to work down to about 25-30 so it's def helping !

That sounds horrendous! I would ask how you cope but it's probably as well as I do considering!

What's the prognosis for your condition??

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Lyrica that's pregabalin... They have me on that too they tried with gabapentin first however the suicide thoughts got the better of me and I had to come off it
My back and my legs are the worse part... I have no feeling from the middle downwards and two intact healthy discs left.. All the other due to the bones wearing away are just rattling around in my back! It's not good lol
But as I said my goal is to each a incredibly strong core which will allow my body to use the muscles as support rather than my bones!
I'm currently on over 40 pain killers aday but the npp has allowed me to work down to about 25-30 so it's def helping !

That sounds horrendous! I would ask how you cope but it's probably as well as I do considering!

What's the prognosis for your condition??

No clue .... how do you function on all the meds. Can you work ?

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
No clue .... how do you function on all the meds. Can you work ?

Nope :( side effects are a big problem although some down effect me now it's the level of morphine I take no one wants to hire me and the dwp have done Countless interviews and have decided to keep me off untill I either end up in a wheel chair orrrrr something improves as I'm just a danger to myself and everyone else to be frank
Gapapentin and pregabalin (Lycria) are both from the same family however one is slightly more side related than the other !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic