Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Synthol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'll go 1st. Synthol the biggest fraud, hoax to ever be introduced to BB world.:homo:

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't see any problem with using it to enhance a lagging body part before a show. If used in moderation, it looks pretty natural. I guess in a way it's like fraud. But, BBing is all about illusion. It's hard to draw a line to say synthol is cheating when virtually everything a BBer does is unnatural.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I don't have a problem when it's used as intended but it was never designed to "balloon" your muscle, only to help stretch the muscle fascia in order to help speed muscle growth and not to "fill" a muscle to the point it all looks like mush.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I would never use it but that's just one opinion. The people who use it to make themselves look goofy just gives me something to laugh about.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think anyone who knows me on these boards know how I feel about it.

Fuc k Syhthol and any egotistical prick who uses it. I don't care how much muscle you built natty or how many years you have trained, the second you inject Syhthol you are a fake mother fuc ker.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I'll go 1st. Sythol the biggest fraud, hoax to ever be introduced to BB world.:homo:

Agreed. But not because I am opposed to using site enhancing oils to grow your muscles. I am opposed to it because some brands of synthol have silica in them, and silica can lead to siliconosis where your body attacks itself. Siliconosis is a disaster for those who get it.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011

Fuc k Syhthol and any egotistical prick who uses it. I don't care how much muscle you built natty or how many years you have trained, the second you inject Syhthol you are a fake mother fuc ker.
lol,can you tell us how you really feel about synthol please.

everyone that competes in un tested shows dose steroids,not everyone uses synthol.personally would never touch the stuff.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I find it completely okay.

Bodybuilding isn't powerlifting, it's not a feat of strength or a show of gymnastics. It's purely based on looks, that's it. There is no quantifiable tests like dexa scans to compare results it is 100% subjective and open to bias. It's not based on how you achieved the look, it's just based on what you look like. So for that reason I'm fine with people using synthol to enhance their look. We use steroids to enhance our looks and that's fine, so is synthol. The big argue ment is only about people who abuse it and over do things but that exact same argument can be used for steroids. And we also use other supplements for almost everything so why shouldn't synthol be included in that wide arsenal? It's obvious a few of the pro's use it and I must admit if I was at that level I would too.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

If there were a pill that when taken for a week would draw so much water into your muscles that you would gain 30 lbs and look solid, would you take it?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I don't have a problem when it's used as intended but it was never designed to "balloon" your muscle, only to help stretch the muscle fascia in order to help speed muscle growth and not to "fill" a muscle to the point it all looks like mush.

I find it completely okay.

Bodybuilding isn't powerlifting, it's not a feat of strength or a show of gymnastics. It's purely based on looks, that's it. There is no quantifiable tests like dexa scans to compare results it is 100% subjective and open to bias. It's not based on how you achieved the look, it's just based on what you look like. So for that reason I'm fine with people using synthol to enhance their look. We use steroids to enhance our looks and that's fine, so is synthol. The big argue ment is only about people who abuse it and over do things but that exact same argument can be used for steroids. And we also use other supplements for almost everything so why shouldn't synthol be included in that wide arsenal? It's obvious a few of the pro's use it and I must admit if I was at that level I would too.

I agree with these 2. Used wrong it looks stupid, used right it looks normal. Levels the playing field and leaves it to the person on how its going to turn out. I've never used it and probably never will. Now, a guy at the local gym using it for no reason seems pretty stupid, but someone competing top tier nationals or pro level, I can see it just fine as long aa they're willing to take the risk, just like with anything else used. Good looking synthol results require time and effort like anything else. Stretching the fascia is the goal, not turning your bicep into a water balloon.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
We got some idiots on this board. How can anyone say "**** synthol?" Synthol like aas is another tool in bodybuilding. Don't hate becuase you lack the discipline to use it, or lack the genetics to compete, or just lack everything and just troll on bodybuilding boards because you're a fat gym rat. All pro's use it, and when used correctly it can be fantastic.

Of course there are people who abuse it and destroy themselves, and to use them as a image for synthol, you should be shot.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
If there were a pill that when taken for a week would draw so much water into your muscles that you would gain 30 lbs and look solid, would you take it?

No, I wouldn't. Its not building muscle, its not making me stronger. Its simply injecting useless oil into the muscle to make it look bigger.

Zomb131 said:
Synthol like aas is another tool in bodybuilding.

Synthol is nothing like AAS and lets not pretend that it is. AAS helps you build real functional muscle. Synthol is useless oil used to make muscles look bigger without any work on the users part. Totally against everything real bodybuilding is about.

As a side note, I don't have and have never had the desire to compete. You can say all the pros use it if you want to even though u have no idea if ALL of them actually do. But you aint a pro are you? and you arent going to be. Neither are 99.999% of the people on all BB forums.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic