Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

EC stack only effective during cutting or can be used for recomp?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Most people use EC stack for cutting but currently I'm still eating at maintenence/slightly above as I'm trying to strengthen my metabolism. My coach doesn't want me to start cutting until about 20 weeks out (mid February) from my first show of 2014 (June 28th).

Is there a point of taking an EC stack if I'm not cutting yet? Right now I'm trying to recomp before I cut with my diet.

I'm also starting an 8 week cycle of MK-2866 on Friday, as long as it comes in tomorrow like it says it is.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ephedrine will help you feel stronger and get more Reps train hard - if that's a reason :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Ahh so no really fat burning benefits unless I'm in a deficit

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Staying off the Ephedrine for as long as you can will just help the effects better when getting back on.
Plus if you have been a big user of the product the body could use the break.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
This is actually my first time on an EC stack

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
What are your reasons for wanting to use it? If your not cutting then it's not to lose weight... If your just using it as a stimulant, I'd pick a safer option that's less harsh on the body.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would save it for the cut... Caffeine is fine to add but only if you feel it gives your workouts that boost. If you are running any AAS you probably don't need it.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
My reasons for using it is trying to recomp. With still working on increasing my metabolism, I want to keep any fat gains at bay. Since my diet is carefully carefully watched right now to see what exact macros affect my body, I wanted the benefit of the appetite suppression so I don't go off my diet lol I'm generally fine sticking with my diet and macros but I thought it'd be beneficial.

I'm not on any AAS right now. Going to start my mk-2866 cycle tomorrow though

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
ECA stack can be used in spurts of couple weeks at a time for most effectiveness... it will definitely keep you pushing harder at the gym and keep you alert... I personally like using ECA and clen together.... 2 weeks clen/ 2 weeks ECA... it's great to help you with appetite, energy, fat burning potential and help you with weight control (lean mass not effected by this cycle)

That combo will definitely make your tone and definition pop...and keep those fat gains at bay.. ;)

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I only use the ECA stack during a serious cut cycle. I do two weeks of ECA and two weeks of Clen and keep rotating for the cycle. I don't think it helps much unless your cutting up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic