Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Female Bodybuilding out. Pole dancing in. For Arnold 2014

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Yes and IMO it's completely wrong. How would the male competitors feel if they had to strip to music on stage?You can leave your hat on.....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Now that is f'ed up.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
better question, how are the male competitors gonna react with thier posing trunks on. I'd be in a little bit of trouble. LOL

It isn't a fitness sport....is it?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
better question, how are the male competitors gonna react with thier posing trunks on. I'd be in a little bit of trouble. LOL

it's been turned in to one over the last several years. There are competitions that have been getting huge.

I honestly think the pro level female BBers are nasty looking. I respect their efforts etc, but, IMO, anyone who thinks a woman should look like that is demented. Is this a good idea though? I don't think so. It's making women look really bad. I think women should continue bikini, figure and fitness etc and anything bigger should be docked.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
it's been turned in to one over the last several years. There are competitions that have been getting huge.

I honestly think the pro level female BBers are nasty looking. I respect their efforts etc, but, IMO, anyone who thinks a woman should look like that is demented. Is this a good idea though? I don't think so. It's making women look really bad. I think women should continue bikini, figure and fitness etc and anything bigger should be docked.

I don't have a pre-set authoritarian rule that I feel a need to impose on the fitness world for how frail women "should" look or how weak they "should" be. I am more comfortable letting each woman decide that for herself. Because I figure it is their life, and none of my business.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't have a pre-set authoritarian rule that I feel a need to impose on the fitness world for how frail women "should" look or how weak they "should" be. I am more comfortable letting each woman decide that for herself. Because I figure it is their life, and none of my business.

I simply gave my opinion.

So you're in favor of the pole dancing comp?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I honestly think the pro level female BBers are nasty looking. .I respect their efforts etc, but, IMO, anyone who thinks a woman should look like that is demented Is this a good idea though? I don't think so. It's making women look really bad. I think women should continue bikini, figure and fitness etc and anything bigger should be docked.

I simply gave my opinion.

So you're in favor of the pole dancing comp?

I think the issue was when you gave your opinion that the opinion of others is demented. Your opinion is that they are nasty looking, green text. You don't have the right to label somebody else's opinion, red text. We are all guilty of it, often, so I'm not hypocritically condemning, just pointing out the crux of the issue.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

Yet one more reason to drop the test before a show.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I think the issue was when you gave your opinion that the opinion of others is demented. Your opinion is that they are nasty looking, green text. You don't have the right to label somebody else's opinion, red text. We are all guilty of it, often, so I'm not hypocritically condemning, just pointing out the crux of the issue.

I gotcha. My apologies. Never thought of it that way.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

Yes i think female BB has turned into a "freak" show in a way but its their life and if that's what they want good for them. There needs to be a place for them to go at this point they are to big or have such bad androgenic side effects they can't go to figure or WP. IFBB is looking for money and to bring more people in. 20 Female BB at nationals and 100 figure and 100 bikini. Female BBrs are not making them money. Its kind of turning into the WBFF with men's physique and bikini and making the new female physique division.
For the girls that put in their time as female body builders for them i hope they still keep some shows open.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic