Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

fat burning cycle

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Hi,

I had decided to start a little fat burning cycle to try and shed a few pounds of fat. I will be taking ephedrine 24 mg, caffeine 200mg, green tea 1000mg, cla 2000mg, l carnitine 1500mg twice daily. I usually wake at 6.30 to get ready for work and eat as soon as I wake up, then again at 9, 12, 3, post workout, 1hr after and pre bed.

The main question is whether I should take the stack directly upon waking and eat appx 30-60 minutes later when on the way to work or just before I start, or whether I should eat in my usual pattern and take the stack at another point, before one of my other meals?

I usually work out in the evenings apart from a Sunday where I workout am.

Just looking for a little advice on when I should take it for the best effect really but without sacrificing the muscle I have gained.

Thanks in advance, BB.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
TBH I've only ever taken fat burners first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and train in the morning but if you take it approx. 1 hour before you go to the gym, it'll give the energy you'll need for training after being at work all day. Don't take it too late in the evening though or it'll keep you awake all night.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
I guess the only way to gauge the effects will be to test it myself to see how I feel. I think it was Jenner that said that taking them on an empty stomach can be uncomfortable? sometimes. I'll see how it goes, thanks for the reply!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
If I am to suggest fat burners it's before breakfast. Usually if you get an upset stomach that's cured when you have breakfast.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I guess the only way to gauge the effects will be to test it myself to see how I feel. I think it was Jenner that said that taking them on an empty stomach can be uncomfortable? sometimes. I'll see how it goes, thanks for the reply!

I have heard this yes, but I don't take them so can't say from own experience..I know that I don't do well with vitamins unless I have at least two meals in me ;)

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I use to do bulking workouts but with the race car this season we are changing classes and I have to get myself down in weight so I can be real competitive. If you take anything like Clen or other weight loss pills take them in morning like others suggested. I took some at 14:00 and couldn't sleep at all. I try to take them no later than 10:00.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
So I started this this morning. First lot at 6.30, felt a bit of a buzz for a while then I wore off after breakfast (only had 16mg eph to see how I reacted) and again at 11am. Felt a little buzz after the second lot too. I was finding myself taking a leak around once an hour without increasing my water intake dramatically which isnt normal for me and once 2pm came around i was yawning at least once every ten seconds for a few minutes, then again at the gym and right now! Fell asleep after I ate my post workout meal cause I couldn't keep my eyes open. Guess its not how I expected to react but ill see how tomorrow goes!

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
I also didnt experience the appetite suppression, I was quite hungry but I guess im still getting used to the reduction in calories

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
green tea is gonna squeeze the piss outta you at 2g, your body also has a natural hGH release around 2pm so that causes most to become lethargic in the afternoons. Might move the timing up to closer to 2pm but don't go too late or you'll never sleep at night. Also add a baby aspirin to the stack. 82mg

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Green tea is only at 1g. I read the half life of eph is around 5hours so would 2pm not be a bit late or could I move the initial dose back too?

What is the actual benefit to asprin? Some say theres nothing noticable but the idea is to prolong the effects off the eph and caffiene?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
The Aspirin thins out the blood allowing for a better circulation of oxygen and therefore better muscle efficiency and strength.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
The Aspirin thins out the blood allowing for a better circulation of oxygen and therefore better muscle efficiency and strength.

^^this.

I don't really try to keep OTC products at peak levels. I use them when it best suits the situation. When prepping ill actually get up to 3 sometimes 4 ECA stacks a day. So pre AM cardio, around 10am and around 2-3pm. Drink your water too! Hope that helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic